2010 MAJOR MEET #2 JUNE 4-6 FINAL!!!

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by RALLIART, Apr 15, 2010.

1. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Where is the track located and it's 10 bucks to run correct?

2. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

Alll right guys and gals, only 4 more days till the signups will stay open, please if you are on the list, please attend this event. There is no backing out. thats why i mentioned in the beginign post that this even is for 100% members attending only.... I will go ahead and contact the track onwer later on today that we are good to go with 35 names, plus guests.

Thank you.. More details about the track will come in few days for those of you who asked..

3. RALLIART

Here is the 1/8 mile track address

1985 Star Bluff RD, Longs South Carolina

[​IMG]

4. JDM FLOW

I updated the PL list and we have over 20 members on PL. I wish we could have more, hopefully this meet will be bigger then last years.

5. RALLIART

thank you chris, 20 is way better than 8 what you previously had on there..

6. JDM FLOW

Jake just updated the list so far we currently have 55 attending. Hoping we can get 75 :mrgreen:

7. RALLIART

IF YOU ARE STAYING LONGER THAN SUNDAY AM

THIS JUST IN: Sunday June 6th we have been invited to the myrtle beach drift series..

Where: Myrtle Beach Speedway
    When: June 6th, 2010
    Time: TBD probably 12 noon or 1pm TBD
    What: Myrtle Beach Speedway Drift Series!!!
    What: Come and watch the drift cars take corners so close to the wall you can feel it! Wing eating contest, Sponsored by HOOTERS girls who also will be there!!!! ALso there will be space to do some 1/8 mile drag runs, The track is a NASCAR track, but we have been doing drag racing on the longer straight away of this track

PRICE: 5-10$$$$$$ ????

LINK: http://www.myrtlebeachspeedway.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=55&Itemid=54

8. JDM FLOW

OO lucky...

9. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

nice... wont make that but thats cool!... and good call with the numbers was just gunna do that too lol

10. RALLIART

What to bring:

* Camera
    * Cash
    * First Aid Kit
    * Roadside Kit: tire repairs, compressor, flares, etc.
    * GPS System
    * Clean Underwear
    * Umbrella and/or Poncho
    * Good Attitude
    * Flashlight
    * Folding Chair
    * Patience
    * Detailing Supplies
    * Window Cleaner and Rags
    * Bug Spray
    * Snacks and Drinks
    * Batteries for: Camera, Flashlight, Etc.
    * Sun Screen
    * Laptop for tuning ( if you have Tacktrix open port 2.0 bring that, there will be tuners on site who might wanna make some extra cash, you know who you are, software ECU scan, and evo scan )

Pre Meet checklist!!

Oil – Close to 5K mark on current Oil? Go for an early change.

Under Hood Check –Look for leaks, broken/worn engine mounts, worn plug wires

Transmission Oil – If near 2 years or 50K miles - Change it

Brakes – Check Rotors and Pads – Have at least 50% left

Brake Fluid – If near 1 year or 25K miles – Change it

Coolant – Mitsu recommends every 4 years from build date for a change, every 2 years would not hurt.

Tires – Tread level should be at least ½, check for uneven wear

Wheels – Check Torque on Lug Nuts.

Wipers – Replace blades if older – you never know about pop up T-storms in MB

Lights – Check all lights to verify operation

Battery – good condition, make sure is securely fastened and that charge is at least 75% or 12.45V

Suspension – Check all bushings for wear, replace as needed

Steering – Check for wear – replace anything questionable, Alignment would not hurt

Exhaust – Secure with no leaks, check mounts

Wheel Bearings – Check for excessive play

These are just few things that you should do before a long trip!

ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT!!!!!

11. RALLIART

DAY 1 Pics by Jake K Iphone 3gs ( 25 cars )

Please if you are attending the meet tomorrow, please meet us at broadway at the beach at 9:30 am sharp, from there we will assemble a caravan to the drag strip, we wil leave broadway at 10:20 am sharp!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. KillzBugzFast

KillzBugzFast Well-Known Member

nooooo! why would you ever use the brush from the car wash???? must not like your paint job as it is.

13. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

^^^word...never use that thing....its like the "frat house chick" you know what im talkin about.....

14. RALLIART

day 2 pics coming soon, i jus need a nap first.. stressfull weekend

15. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

+2 WORD...

butt diggin the pics!!!

16. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

^
    I can only imagine!

Beav! It was nice having lunch with you and your future wife. Sorry if we came off a bit wierd. I know it seemed that way. This time next year I won't loose. lol

210 is what im hoping for.

17. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

lol we had a great time also and we will see who wins next year lol! :D

18. Jogenmaru

Lancer2quick should have come. He might have been able to keep up with Jake. I wonder how the red evo did against the Corvettes? I woulda loved to have seen that. Speakin of....Did anyone get a picture of the 'Vette from the parking lot in the AM on day 2?

19. JDM FLOW

Evo didnt run Vettes, no vettes went and evo did 7.3 and I totally forgot The Beav went to this haha....

Just wish more people would of came...

20. Jogenmaru

I think we were leaving as you were pulling up. Next year I'd like it to be in Baltimore. Since I didnt go last year when it was here in VA beach. And I showed up late in friday of this year. Honda's VS. Mitsu's next year! Drag. .25 mile. Lets see if we can make it happen. I know there are plenty of evo's/lancers/ralliarts there. And if the ppl here in VA dont wanna go that short distance then to hell with em. VA is crap compared to Myrtle Beach. Well I wouldnt say crap but its very mediocre and the cops are pricks. SC the cops like us as long as we arent wreckless.