2010 MAJOR MEET #2 JUNE 4-6 FINAL!!!

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by RALLIART, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Show me a place for $60 a night. Cheapest I could find was a motel 8 with a double bed for 89 a night. For $200 after taxes in a smoking area and 2 double beds in a non smoking area for $225 after taxes. For the weekend. You are welcome to bunk with me and my gf for those 2 nights. Split the cost in half. Of course its Super 8 motel. Other than that, I found Red Roof in for 2 full size beds for around $245 for the weekend.

2. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

guys tip.... look off the beach in conway.... a whole lot cheaper

3. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

Saw one for $53 a night- Days Inn Myrtle Beach on Waccamaw Blvd (you can find it on Hotels.com)

My fiancée and I decided to go for Patricia Grand Resort Hotel http://www.orbitz.com/App/shared/pa...p?z=26e&r=bx&z=26f&r=by&lastPage=interstitial there's an open double bed asking for $100 for the weekend. ocean front view.

4. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Anymore people attending this?

5. Jogenmaru

I wish. All my friends are being cheap. I told them for them to stay n the room is $25. but gas is like $50 to get there from VA. And they were in charge of their own transportation and food. Plus its someones bday or anniversary that weekend. I forget who.

6. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

you are on the list!!!

yey!

7. The Beav

its my fiancée and mine -1 year anniversary June 4th! exactly 1 year after that we will be tie'n the knot! so thats why she's come'n too! :mrgreen: + we both could use a vacation!!!

8. Jogenmaru

[/quote]its my fiancée and mine -1 year anniversary June 4th! exactly 1 year after that we will be tie'n the knot! so thats why she's come'n too! :mrgreen: + we both could use a vacation!!![/quote]

Well happy future 1 year anniversary! in a few weeks.

9. The Beav

^ thanx bud

10. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

so the beav is marrying a guy? Fiancé is masculine and Fiancée is feminine lol

11. The Beav

No... scroll back up. i put fiancée...

12. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Well is in a long time since I post anything here....I told jake that due to my military obligations I cannot attend. But I think I can squezzed a few hours Saturday, Myrtle Beach is only a couple of hours away from my house so let me see what I can work, even if I show in uniform. :drunken: :drunken:

13. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Nice David and My birthday is in 2 days, be-lated birthday gifts would be appreciated :D

14. RALLIART

i am slapping you on the list homeboy!!! bring that nice ass lancer with you

15. RALLIART

16. The Beav

hey! $100.00 for a double bed! ocean front room! for the weekend! fri. & sat. night! price can be negotiated!

17. Jogenmaru

What's this about sir? You skipping out and giving up your room? Or something else

18. The Beav

theirs 2 double beds im selling one for half price! :)

19. The Beav

any info about the 1/8 mi. track planned for sat? this sounds fun!!!

20. RALLIART

ummmmmmmmmmmmm what do you wanna know about it?