2010 Lancer GTS (Body changes)

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by LancerReplay, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LancerReplay

LancerReplay Member

Thanks everyone I really appreciate the welcome and advice I'm already getting since Im new to LancerTuners. I might start off with body changes for my 2010 lancer GTS. I'm not sure if it's true (Please correct me if Im wrong) since my Lancer is automatic but I have been reading that there are not much performance upgrades that can be done to the automatic as in turbo. Also Im not very familiar with moding a car so please any advice would be great. But anyways I'll post what body changes that I'm interested in buying and see what you all think about them as in if it's a good idea or not.

2. LancerReplay

LancerReplay Member

Front Blackout
    19" Tenzo-R Cuzco
    Tint windows
    Color Match Front Emblem
    []Vinyl under wing
    []Vinyl Side Mirrors
    []Evo X Hood
    []CCFL Halo Projector Headlights
    []LED Tail Lights
    []VortexGeneratorsSharkFins
    []V-Lip
    []Rear Diffuser
    []Side Mount Plate
    []Lower car
    []LEDs
    Performance:After body mods

Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  3. LancerReplay

LancerReplay Member

Anyone know how the Scorpion products are? Someone recommended them to me.

4. blueking_4

blueking_4 Well-Known Member

I know that you can do the Short Ram Intake/Cold Air Intake (depending on your preference).

You can also change out the exhaust and that kind of stuff. I don't know much about modding myself, but I'm mostly a bolt on/off kinda person. lol

I'd recommend also plasti-dipping the chrome grill on the front of your car, gives it a meaner look IMO.

You should also post some pics so we can all bask in the glory of your ride. :)

5. LancerReplay

LancerReplay Member

Ill definitely post some pictures. Instead of plasti dip I can always just get a black grill from eBay or my Mitsubishi dealership if I don't get one from RRM. Should look nice as well. Ya I'm still trying to decide carbon fiber bumper or just a plain black one and also which style front lip to buy. There's one that I saw that fits right in the center front or one that goes from corner to corner on the front the same one on the lancer shown on the RRM site. (sorry if my description isn't clear).

Last edited: May 8, 2012
  6. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Plasti-Dip'ing the colored part between the two grilles gives it even more of an aggressive look. It's cheap and not very difficult; you could do it in a couple hours on a weekend.

7. LancerReplay

LancerReplay Member

Good point only thing that might not look good is those holes that are drilled for the license plate on the front bumper. Unless there's a easy fix to it. Probably might not look good seeing those 2 holes. One think I'm definitely going to do is put my license plate on the right side like the ralliart / evo has.

8. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

You can do a couple different things to get rid of those holes, the easiest and cheapest being to buy some little plugs. Or you can fill the holes, which I don't really know how to do. Probably not too hard, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.