2009+ Lancer Ralliart Eibach Pro-Kit **Now Available

Discussion in 'AutoCityImports.com' started by AutoCity, Jan 27, 2010.

1. AutoCity

AutoCity Well-Known Member

These lowering springs were just released about a week or so back and we got them in stock today. The Eibach Pro-Kit for the 2009+ Lancer Ralliart will drop your Lancer 1.2" Front / 1.2" Rear. These were tested on the sportback but if you have the sedan Ralliart you can still expect roughly around the same drop rate.

Link: 2009+ Lancer RALLIART Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs

[​IMG]

2. lordayne

lordayne Well-Known Member

so it is not 1.2/0.8 anymore? These cars need more drop in the front, why would they make an even drop? Can I still get the 1.2/0.8 pro kit?

3. AutoCity

AutoCity Well-Known Member

Well up until these came out i believe Ralliart owners have been using the Lancer springs that are on the market because it has never been specified that they wouldn't work. I can't confirm 100% what the drop rate is with using a spring that has been developed for the Lancer on the Ralliart. The Ralliart is claimed at close to 400lbs heavier then the Lancer so you will get a bit of a lower drop using Lancer springs.

Can anyone on here actually confirm that the base Lancer springs will even work on the Ralliart? Any Ralliart owners that have done this?