2009 Black Lancer ES Sport

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by aTm beaner, Mar 31, 2009.

1. aTm beaner

aTm beaner Well-Known Member

My wife and I purchased our 2009 5 speed Black Lancer ES Sport about two Saturdays ago. The car had 13 miles when we took ownership. Here are some pics of our beauty. My wife will be going to the dealership to get our free tint done. I can't wait to see what it looks like with it.

UPDATE 03/31 - I put a Magnaflow custom axle-back on my wife's car. The car sounds really close to stock, but it sounds nice when you press on the gas. You can see pics of the install on the performance forum.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My modifications include sport pedals, nokya motorsports shifter, Magnaflow axle-back, and K&N drop in. Thanks for looking guys!

2. aTm beaner

damn, 49 views, and no posts. my car must be really uncool. looks like i have to add more crap to it.

3. dao.style

dao.style Well-Known Member

^ nah don't worry about it, your car is looking good =] what else do you have planned to do?

4. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

I know how you feel about the views...I get tons, but no comments. Car looks good man, keep it up.

5. aTm beaner

hey guys,

i updated my performance post with a video of the exhaust. i'll be getting my free tint this weekend at the dealership. i'll post a picture of that on saturday.

6. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Post up the pics once you get the tint done, what % are you going with? What other mods do you plan to do?

7. dangerdan

dangerdan Well-Known Member

Tint is a must. IMO.
    The car looks good so far. :mrgreen:

8. aTm beaner

i got my windows tinted for free at the dealership. i'll post up pics of the car as soon as i get it washed. free tint always makes me :D

9. aTm beaner

saw your car on cardomain. it looks sick! are you boosting or using nitrous?

10. aTm beaner

The dealership had the windows tinted 35% all around. I would have preferred limo on the back glass, but it was free. i can't complain there.

Performance mods consist of K&N drop in and Magnaflow custom axle-back.

I also cut the slits on the air diversion panel to make it look more like the Evo. I plan on getting springs really soon. I'm looking at getting the Tanabe Nf210s which only increases the springs about 5% for a stock like ride. It also drops the car about an inch.

My wife drives this car so I don't really want to mess with it too much. only a few minor modifications... :D