2008 Lancer pulling left

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by Rocktight, Aug 15, 2007.

1. TRASHY_GTS

TRASHY_GTS Member

I typed that a few months ago on evolutionm.net...so I just copied and pasted here.

If I was to type every little problem I've had with my car and Mitsubishi I might as well write a book, sell it, and make enough money to buy a new car. :)

2. BlueBallLancer

BlueBallLancer Well-Known Member

does anyone with aftermarket rims have this pulling left problem because when i swapped mine i didn't pull left anymore!

3. CyborgDNA

CyborgDNA Well-Known Member

I have the same problem but it got worse after I got the car an allignement but anyone can confirm that changing your stock wheels for aftermarket ones fixed the problem? or maybe a coilover setup with camber adjustments?

4. eTXlancer

eTXlancer Well-Known Member

i have aftermarket wheels and it pulls left. for about 13000 miles it never did then one day took it in to a "discount tire" and got a free rotation then it started pulling. took it to the dealer got an alignment didnt really do much. just kinda delt with it until now at 18000. took it back to the dealer the guy played with it for a while then the body shop actualy did a frame adjust. now its not nearly as white knuckle griping the stering wheel. but until mitsu finds a fix it pulls.