2008+ Lancer LED Tail Lights w/ pics *BRAND NEW & IN STOCK*

Discussion in 'AutoCityImports.com' started by AutoCity, Aug 7, 2009.

1. AutoCity

AutoCity Well-Known Member

we'll have some great shots of these installed within the next day or two!

2. dogdog130

dogdog130 Well-Known Member

not my thing i dont like

3. LiX

LiX Well-Known Member

The red bulb is definitely for european market. In US you have 2 white lights for rear gear. Here in Europe the left one is red and it is for fog conditions. It is brighter than others rear red lights.

4. lordtygr

lordtygr Well-Known Member

interesting. i'd put it in cause it can get foggy around here, but i think it would look funky to the people around here, lol. yeah i need some better pics. also i think they'll go better if i do the 3rd brake blk out, reflector blk out and debadge.

5. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

thats what i did to mine tinted relfectors and put a lancer vinal over my third

6. Roofus

Roofus Well-Known Member

ok the black housing is clear but is the gunmetal clear as well? or does it come smoked?

7. AutoCity

The gunmetal has a smoke lens.

8. Roofus

Roofus Well-Known Member

ok awsome. do the ones you guys sell come with reverse lights? cause i think it was redline who said that he had to buy his seprately

9. AutoCity

No, all bulbs are included.

10. AutoCity

****UPDATE****PLEASE****READ****

Here is an Installation help sheet we made for the load resistor...
    LINK: PDF Installation Instruction Sheet

This is not consistent with all 08+ Lancer trims but with the installation of these aftermarket LED tail lights it is causing the cruise control function on some trims to be unusable. This is because LED lights have lower power consumption and the car thinks the bulbs are blown which disables the cruise control function. This can be remedied with a load resistor being wired to the tail lights to simulate a filament bulb load. We do not carry load resistors but can be found at any local auto part shop for less then $10.

****UPDATE****PLEASE****READ****