*1st Annual Lancer Meet* 5.17.08

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Evolve, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

I don't recall meeting you, but glad you came out. in the hot hot hot sun.

2. Sollis

Sollis Active Member

:oops: sorry i didn't make it out i ended up getting my 4 root canals worked on that morning and it took a lot longer because they left the casting stuff on too long and had to break it off my teeth because they couldn't pull it off... after 2+ hours at the dentist i went home and crashed on the bed from the pain.

3. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

don't worry bro. from the looks of things and from the vibe i was gettin' from the meet, this won't be the last time i put something together.

4. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

thanks and everyone had a good time, especially taking the ride in the boosted CVT. shows all the progress RRM has been doing on the DL. To those that took the ride in the boosted CVT, remember they are not completly done with it and when they are, it will perform better and just think how much quiker it would be without the extra people in the car!

Evolve - Thanks for holding that cover for me. Looks great!

Ill post the few pix i took later today. i didnt take much but took a couple.

5. rhyzin

rhyzin Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^^^Rob's IS-F
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. rhyzin

rhyzin Member

i'd post post pics of me, but there never are any. i'm a photo-ninja.

7. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

my work-filter here pwns me. I can't view any images from certain sites.

I'll be sure to check this thread out wheni get home. i bet you took some nice shots.

8. rhyzin

rhyzin Member

i took mostly pics of people. here's some that nascar06 took (on SCLC)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

alright. i remember you now. :D

nice shots.

10. BrianRRM

BrianRRM Well-Known Member

another fun RRM meet, thanks everyone for coming out.

hey Evolve i am glad that i like the RRM axleback + RRM header combo, imho it makes a great sound and great power, there is a reason we didnt do cat back.

well thanks again everyone for coming out.

11. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

People are under the impression Road Race bought some magnaflow mufflers, spray painted them, and called it a day.

You guys did some research into different set-ups didnt you? That would actually be helpful in my other thread. "Rrm Axle-back + RRM header = quiet"

12. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

It looks like it was an awesome time. If you think you might have one during the last weeks in July let me know. I would love to try and convince the miss to fly to Cali. So if your back yard or and one willing to let me pitch a tent i think i could be there. Hell maybe we could even drive there. But i dont think that would fly with the miss lol.

13. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

If there's any meet to consider attending, it should be MOD (Mitsubishi Owners Day) It's a yearly event that the Mitsubishi HQ in Cypress, CA hosts.

Plenty of Mitsu love, plenty of raffle items, and plenty of things to do afterwards.

If you can't make that i will be planning the 2nd Annual Lancer Meet next year around this time.

14. BrianRRM

we did 3 different setups before we gained power. :D

15. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

hahah what's great is people 2nd guessing my choice of axle-back systems by telling me i coulda just gone to ANY muffler shop and paid half the price. Well no shit i'd be paying half price. :tard: who knows if im utilizing the best muffler set-up by just going to anyone.

16. BrianRRM

yeah, some people just hate to hate, u know.

17. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

What's funny is the guys who've been hating on RRM will look at this post...
    and be like "ummm im gonna pretend i didnt see this post"

18. Lancer_Styles

Lancer_Styles Member

I can't believe I missed this thing. And I was there getting some work done last week and this week.

19. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

Great pics guys...Look like alot of fun..To bad im on the east coast. :(

20. moon

moon Active Member

[​IMG]

i was NEVER a fan of the Cedia body.... Until now.. :D
    does that belong to anyone on this board?