*1st Annual Lancer Meet* 5.17.08

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Evolve, Apr 11, 2008.

1. lordayne

lordayne Well-Known Member

Lancer meets...

Are there any guys on the east coast namely New England area that meet up?

2. Milagro

Milagro Well-Known Member

still debating on going, 12 hour drive.

gonna see if my brother wants to go.

3. GODZILLA

GODZILLA Well-Known Member

I think im going to go, just one quick question ...
    how long are we going to stay at rrm?

4. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Nice!

We're gonna be there from 11am to 3. Not that long. Then we cruise out for about 10 min's to Speedzone. :D. Quick Cruise

5. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

If anyone needs help or directions or anything feel free to hit me up.

I'll be at road race a little earlier than 11 to help set up. And if any of you can't make the road race meet you can still hit me up to meet @ Speedzone. :D

626-274-7516

NO kinky sex text messages. Those are reserved for Bras 33 :oops:

Name's D.C.

6. Lancer-Randy

Lancer-Randy Well-Known Member

tomorrows the day, see you guys there, idk if i can make it to the speedzone im kinda broke....

7. rhyzin

rhyzin Member

you don't have to race to hang out. come sit sideline and throw fries as the karts come by. spend a few quarters in the arcade. funny how this is what we did for one of the first SCLC meets back in '02.

8. GODZILLA

GODZILLA Well-Known Member

Same here...

9. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

my car is on 3 wheels, unless if someone wants to pick me up

i probally wont be attending since my car is dead

10. Lancer-Randy

anybody passing by Ontario so we can roll together?

11. Lancer-Randy

Turned out ok, coulda been a little better, but speedzone made my day :] thanks Evolve for the invite and RRM too

12. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

:sleepy2:

13. m20racer

m20racer Active Member

meet was ok. kool part was the ride in the turbo CVT. It has a lot more power. :D

14. Lancer-Randy

yeah it was cool to ride in it and feel what its like. Oh and are you guys going to post some pictures up?

15. rhyzin

rhyzin Member

it was nice meeting the handful of you guys that came. the two asian kids who were sitting outside by themselves, you need to come talk to folks, lol...

i was the guy with the maroon polo shirt and shorts that walked around talking to people. i have pictures and i'll post em up when i get home as i'm not really from socal. my name is kris.

i'm horrible with names, but i'll get em when i see you folks for more LT/SCLC meets, on the boards, or whenever.

maybe you guys should have a MEET PICTURES subforum somewhere, or would it be better off in just the PICTURE GALLERY?

16. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

hey i heard that Evolve actually traded out his prototype Injen exhaust for less than worthy universal muffler and tip while he was there. Dude what were u thinking?

17. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

turbo'd CVT? they cracked the ECU? did i miss the memo or sumthing?

18. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

^yeah right.

19. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Yup. The guys at RRM gave rides to those who wanted to get shuttled around the block real-quick in their boosted 08 CVT. Pretty cool power for that little automatic thing. And they punished the stock brakes. Those things took a beating in the hot sun and still performed like a charm. Stock brakes FTW.

20. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Edgar: As always, good seeing you man. Maybe next time i'll remember to "accept challenges" from other racers in that Initial D game. lol

Randy: Very best of luck to you. I wish you all the best and be sure to jump on the boards from time to time to say what's up.

Lou: Timed-laps FTW!! YOur time > my time. Thanks for coming out from so far to attend the meet.

Taxguy: Pleasure finally gettting to meet you. I look forward to meeting with you again. And congrats on the raffle. Edgar and I had a feeling the money you spent on the tickets would come back full-circle for ya :D

Neeeemo: Thanks for coming and thanks to your freinds for also coming out and having a good time. I consider the meet a sucess because of all the different mitsu's that made it out there. Including your buddy's. Hope they enjoyed themselves. and NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE looking carbon fiber engine cover :p 8) :D

Godzilla: LOL How does it feel to not be In SOOOOOOO much debt to me anymore??? hahahah kidding. I hope you and your buddy had a good time and if you'd like, ill keep you posted on local so cal meets we have. I know your a busy guy but when you have some available weekends lemme know. 8)

Thanks again fellas.