09 Lancer with more heart then an Evo

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by Chris Deschamps, May 24, 2012.

1. Chris Deschamps

Chris Deschamps Active Member

Setback.........I have the ACD light on solid it shows four wheels and the top are turned to the right and says "Service Required"
    Reading online it could be almost anything but the worst is a pump with a cost of around 2 grand to fix.
    Perfect way to add a setback to all our hard work.
    I just ordered a new Boost gauge and Wideband gauge i guess they will need to wait!!!
    One step forward too steps back.

2. Chris Deschamps

I found a shop that fixes the ACD pumps and also has replacements but they are almost 1000 dollars with shipping.
    You can get a little back if you send back your old core but i wanted to keep mine.

My Mechanic has been on holidays for a mouth but he got back last night so we are going to do some more work on the car next weekend so that should be fun.

I was thinking about getting an EVO X bodykit for the RA but i am not sure i want to put the money into a body kit or focus on going faster, that said i was wondering about METH Injection for the RA and if that would be a good idea????

I was also going to get some 1000 cc injectors and a new fuel rail soon and some lowering springs for fun.

3. Chris Deschamps

What do you guys think of ZEX Nitrous kits??? I am thinking about adding one once i get my ACD pump sorted.
    That and a purge kit!!! LOL should be fun.
    then could i make ROTM???

4. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Im not one for nitrous. Tuning becomes a lot more complicated. Plus having to buy more bottles

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

5. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I need two of the big bottles. By tonight.

6. Chris Deschamps

yea like on that movie.... you know the one ;) but my car is better.

7. Chris Deschamps

Got a ZEX Nitrous 50 - 75 shoot kit this weekend and it should be installed by the 5th of August for a local car show i am attending.

I found a ACD pump on Ebay for around $700 with shipping so when i get it i will get it installed.

I am almost done my dream car project and happy as a clam.

I will post pictures when it is done.

BTW How do i get nominated for the ROTM??? I think my car will be good enough with all the blood sweat and tears i put into it what do you guys think?

I think when i am all done my car will be running around 500 horse power!!!!

8. Chris Deschamps

Well the Zex nitrous kit is almost installed and the new lowering springs i ordered are in.
    I just need to post some Pic's

9. Chris Deschamps

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012