For Sale 08 Lancer Goodies FS

Discussion in 'Private For Sale' started by dynasty3695, Sep 16, 2011.

Tags:
  1. dynasty3695

dynasty3695 Well-Known Member

ALL PRICES ARE BEST OFFER + SHIPPING

Totaled the lancer unfortunately, had just a few salvageable items left. These parts are all off of an 08 De
    All prices are best offer, I have an idea for prices on each part so just offer. Willing to negotiate. Buyer pays shipping and I will ship as soon as I receive payment.
    PayPal is the only form of payment
    Upon request I can take more pics. Ill get around to cleaning everything off in the morning when I have some time so you wont receive some messy shi* caked in mud.

First I have an Evo X side mount
    Retail $30.40

[​IMG]
    the only defect you can see in this picture, also could use a light coat of black paint to get a wax scuff off

[​IMG]

Injen CAI
    Retail $327.18

[​IMG]
    May want to buy a new filter for it, dirty and got squished a little bit, all pipes are good and even has MAF sensor still attached so you have an extra

Custom carpet floor mats
    Retail $62.17
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Rear 2 are in great condition, driver has 1 cigg. burn as you can see in the 2nd pic. driver and pass. side have normal ware and tare on it but still in good condition

Metra dash kit, have the plastic with some ware of the paint on the bottom and the 2 side brackets to hold a dvd/nav unit, dont have the bracket to hold the smaller sized radio
    [​IMG]

and finally Pass. side headlamp still in good condition
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    some scuff marks on the lens, but nothing to major. Good for a replacement lamp seeing how expensive they are new

Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
  2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Need to post prices.

3. dynasty3695

dynasty3695 Well-Known Member

All prices are best offer!

Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
  4. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

You should still have some type of starting price that members can negotiate with. This way you wont get low balled and the process is easier.

5. OchoLancerGTS

OchoLancerGTS Well-Known Member

6. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

Do you still have the side mount license plate bracket.

7. Fliegendaffe

Fliegendaffe New Member

Still have the CAI?