03 O.Z.

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by timschoeliertm, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Not bad. What's after that?

2. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

hoping exhaust, then if i have enough intake.

3. 1slowlance

Get an eBay exhaust like me. :D It's cheap and sounds good. And I'd go with a K+N intake. Got mine from K+N, and it was perfect. Install would have went perfect, if I hadn't broken the damn bolt. Sigh.

4. timschoeliertm

i was ganna go ebay haha, and im leaning more towards the aem cold air

5. 1slowlance

You got a manual?

6. timschoeliertm

7. 1slowlance

Ballin'. CAI's ftw. Except for when it floods, lol.

8. timschoeliertm

doesnt flood that often here haha, beside, sometimes you just got to keep it real

9. eva09

eva09 Well-Known Member

i want a CAI but im stupid enough to forget i have one and run through a big puddle so im stick with the new SRI by autocity :D

10. timschoeliertm

i try to avoid puddles now, so i dont think ill have to change my mind set for that :p haha

11. timschoeliertm

[​IMG]
    painted my wheels, took a quick picture before it storms, ill take better pics tomorrow, i have to change my lugs tomorrow as well

12. 1slowlance

Re: 03 O.Z. update

Looks a lot better black. Lol. Black mirrors would be better as well. Mine came black, not color matched. Weird.

13. timschoeliertm

i was thinking that the other day actualy, but i kind of like the color matched, idk, its whatever to me haha

14. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

Like the rims look good

15. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Looks a lot better. I'm not really a fan or red cars, but run this by you... there was a guy around me that had an 03 lancer with a lip kit all around...painted satin black. it actually looked pretty good IMO. Front lip, rear lip, and side skirts were black...he came to the shop and got flat black vinyl on the sides of the hood. Actually came out cool looking.

16. timschoeliertm

well im going to put decals around my lip kit in soon, but im kind of having trouble picturing that car lancer, you should try to get a pic pr somehing

17. ThunderOZ

ThunderOZ Well-Known Member

OZ Rally Editions came with color matched mirrors.

18. 1slowlance

O. I don't really like the way it looks. I like mine black.

19. timschoeliertm

i tihkn it would look kind of akward with black mirrors, if i had tinted windows it would probably look fine

20. timschoeliertm

so ive decided im only ganna do visuals to my lancer, im just going to put an exhaust on and make it look nice. i feel like a fag for doing this but after reading up more and more, the only way to get good power is to turbo, and i dont want to turbo a slow car. so now my question is what else is there to do, im getting an n1 exhaust soon and hopefully lowering springs in summer. does anyone else have any ideas of what to do? it will be appriciated

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.