Yet another reason why you shouldnt street race

Discussion in 'East and Northeast Coast Owners Forum' started by Wasper, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

Two more young teens dead, one 18, the other 17, a third passenger still in critical condition. Witnesses say that two "Tuner Cars" were drag racing.

This happened in a mall parking lot , of all places... if you ever seen the road in the back of this mall, you whould say "theres no way someone can get into a fatal accident on this road."

Well.. when you go and race on said road, I guess anything is possible.

http://www.newschannel8.com/Global/story.asp?S=7857939

When are these kids ever going to learn... I think when my kids grow up, Im putting a hidden GPS tracker on thier car to see if they are ever speeding, and if they do, then bye-bye car and license.

2. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

Just go to your local track.

3. Austin

Austin Well-Known Member

both my friends died raceing in a empty mall parkinglot,, his car flipped over and hit a tree, RIP Roel Leon,

raceing is no joke on the steets, its fun yea but u never know waht can go wrong, its not worth it :(

4. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Dude, it's old, I've already seen it.

5. DaytonaLancer

DaytonaLancer Well-Known Member

Not even straight street racing is dangerous. 5 HS students died when they were speeding down an empty airstrip. No cars to speak of, but they still lost control and hit a tree.