SoulEater's progress since i blew my motor.

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by SoulEater13, Nov 6, 2011.

1. SoulEater13

SoulEater13 Well-Known Member

beggining of this year i blew my motor because the front end was replaced along with the radiator and the dealership that fixed everything didnt connect the bottom radiator hose correctly which ended up coming of and dumping all my fluid. so yea. these are the pics of it, those chrome vents where already on the car when i bought it used. now they have been removed because i dont like chrome.

my current mods are, painted engine cover-spark plug cover- fuse box cover-radiator air deflector, plasti-dip rims, plasti-dip bumper, license plate relocator, LED headlight (audi style), LEDs in footwells, trunk debadged, blue LED lights in dome/map light, OEM foglights (never had them originally), 3rd brake light tint (LANCER), HID's low beams 8K, blue interior trimming,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  2. SoulEater13

also, i have done alot to the car so i will take pics of those and post them soon. busy schedule, i was working nights now i work days, gotta love the U.S. Navy.

3. SoulEater13

here are pics of my current mods. hope y'all like it. i sure as heck do. lol[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2012
  4. SoulEater13

i have ordered fog lights, 3rd brake light overlay tint with the word LANCER in it, and taillight tint. fog lights are coming in thursday so i will install those this weekend and i will take pics and post them. next month i think im gonna buy a spoiler and a vortex generator.

5. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Dude that sucks im glad you got everything sorted out. Stupid dealerships

6. SoulEater13

i know right. lol

7. SoulEater13

i installed my fog lights and i will take pics of those soon. thinking about gettin the HID kit for those, i also have the 3rd brake light tint on and when i brake it says LANCER. its pretty sweet, will take pic of that too. next is the taillight tint i have, i will have to install those and take pics too.

8. SoulEater13

ok so its been awhile since i have been one here. but i orderd a better SRI and i ordered my Tsudo N1 catback but they are on a national back order until mid Feb. but i will be getting it and i ordered HID's for my low beams. so when those come in i will take pics after they are installed.

9. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

I changed your links to images and fixed a couple broken links buddy :) Happy Posting :) and good luck with everything on the whip!

10. SoulEater13

what site is best for the links?

11. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

I use photobucket

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

12. SoulEater13

HID's installed and look sick, i need to order some for my fog lights and high beams. high beams for show purpose. i will take pics when its not cold as f#$@ outside.

13. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

High beam HID's are pretty pointless to me. Even if they are just for "show" purposes.

14. SoulEater13

i know, but i want to have that 10K look. i dont think they make Halogen's that powerful.

15. SoulEater13

ok, so im getting ride of this car. pain in my a$$ with some things, im trading it in for a 2012 Lancer GT octane blue.