SoulEater13's (andrew) 2012 Lancer GT

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by SoulEater13, Feb 4, 2012.

1. SoulEater13

SoulEater13 Well-Known Member

got the new whip, i will have to take pics of it soon. also the mod's i just did to it. i am lovin this new ride.

here are the pic's i have been telling everyone i would take. my current mod's as follow's in pic's.

map and dome LED
    [​IMG]

8K HID low beams
    [​IMG]

Blacked out front grill, plasti-diped the chrome emblem and trim. also have the license plate relocator.
    URL=http://s1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii591/SoulEater013/?action=view&current=IMAG0430.jpg][​IMG][/URL]

havent done anything in here really, just thought the pic was great. lol
    URL=http://s1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii591/SoulEater013/?action=view&current=IMAG0429.jpg][​IMG][/URL]

Fully debadged trunk, i think it looks really nice.
    URL=http://s1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii591/SoulEater013/?action=view&current=IMAG0428.jpg][​IMG][/URL]

Plasti-diped the spoiler
    [​IMG]

removed the pin strip's
    [​IMG]

Short Ram Intake, Spectre filter with an off bran intake tube. works great.
    [​IMG]

rear diffuser

vortex generator (non carbon fiber type)

tein lowering springs

i will post picks of these as soon as i get take them.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  2. mindbeats

mindbeats Well-Known Member

3. SoulEater13

ok, i took a bunch of pics of the ride and i will post them soon. i just got out of work and im going to bed and i will post them when i get up.

4. blueking_4

blueking_4 Well-Known Member

Who's got 2 thumbs and can't wait to see your ride?
    This guy!

5. SoulEater13

sorry guy, i didnt get a chance to post them yet. i decided to get the windows tinted instead. lol i will get them posted soon tho. also how do you get the pic of your ride and that info at the bottom of your post?

6. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Sweet, man. Looking forward to seeing how the GT looks compared to the GTS. Post pics soon!

7. blueking_4

I edited the photo size on photobucket since you can only have a certain amount of photos and certain sizes and then I made my signature under the customize profile tab :) If you click on my username as well, you'll see I customized my own profile page.

8. SoulEater13

i think the only difference between the GT and GTS is they just knocked of the S part. lol but i could be wrong, i dont know much about the GTS. i just got into the GT's, i upgraded from my old ES. lol. blueking------ i will look into that and check it out. thanks

9. blueking_4

No problem dude!

And I'm also very sure that they only dropped the S from the name.

10. SoulEater13

im not seeing how to add that box with the pic and info in it. im not too computer savvy. lol

11. blueking_4

lol.

click "settings" in the top right
    scroll down to "My settings" on the left side of the page
    click "edit signature"
    upload your photo to photobucket so you can edit it's size, as there is a restriction on how big it can be
    Proceed to put what you want as your signature, then click "save signature"

Done! :D

And that everyone, is the YN/soon to be AWF's lesson on how to edit your signature on LancerTuners.com :)

Stay tuned for more! lol!

12. SoulEater13

dude, your a YN? im an AD doing an LS job. AWF is the way to go bro, thats where the money is at and you get the girls. lol i should have become an AWF when i had the chance.

13. SoulEater13

oh and i did the edit thing. sweet

14. blueking_4

lol. To bad they switched me from YN active duty to AWF(FTS)...

15. SoulEater13

well its not a bad gig at all. try and go C-130's, thats what i work on......well worked on until my command sent me TAD to the Navy supply wharehouse. C-130 AWF is a great gig, its better than the other platforms.

16. blueking_4

Idk dude...C-40's seem to be a pretty cake job from what I hear.

17. SoulEater13

C-130's is just all around better. i like the plane, and i like the detachment's we get to go to. its a beautiful plane. C-40's is cake and its just way to easy and what can that really do for your career. ya know. but its all up to what you want tho. either way, we still are protecting this country.

18. blueking_4

true, but i'm planning on applying for a cross rate 2 years after i get to my next command, because I'm getting really close to some of the cut-off requirements to the job I want. I would tell you here, but its a little bit "squirrelly" lol

19. SoulEater13

PM me the details, unless you already did. lol. anyways i just added the photos of the whip

20. blueking_4

i think i pm'd you the details, and very nice looking ride dude!