Ricers Spotted Thread

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by 1slowlance, Aug 10, 2009.

Tags:
  1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Figured we could use one of these.

[​IMG]
    Saw this gem down in Kenner, LA.

2. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

I was thinking about starting a thread like this......now I have a chance to show off what we have down here. lol
    [​IMG]

3. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Lmao that's awesome. I'll start taking pictures ASAP. There's a Scion TC around here with HKS tip (not even cat back), fake BOV, fake intercooler, and decals. Sounds like shit and looks like shit.

4. 1slowlance

^Lol. Wow. I have a few pictures on my computer I'll post up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love chrome!

5. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

That is awful.. just down right ugly!

6. 1slowlance

I personally love the v12 and turbo stickers. lol.

7. Mpitera

Mpitera Well-Known Member

ohhh i like this thread. I have to find this one Civic by me....idk what this guy was thinking. Will post once i get the picture.

8. 1slowlance

They've got a lot of ricers down here. I don't know why. I think it might be the huge influx of immigrants (legal and illegal) from countries south of the United States to work in the post-Katrina New Orleans area. I put it so that no one can be offended by my comment. LOL! :D

9. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

yo HUNK i just came from there and i most of what i saw were trucks and SUVs riding high with HUGE rims and those stick on side flares.

10. 1slowlance

Yeah...... Lol. I saw your post about being down here, and we do have a lot of those as well. And the best part is that they stick those fender vent things EVERYWHERE. I've seen a lot of them on stupid parts of the car, like on the trunk, over the wheels, front and back bumpers. It's pretty funny when you see one, and just look at it and don't know what to say. Lol.

11. lancer2quick

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's one I saw today as me and the wife were at the mall....

12. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Lol and out of ALL the cars he could have parked next to.. he chose yours. Either that or you parked next to him. Either way it's funny.

13. 1slowlance

I know when I see a bad ricer, I park next to them. I find it amusing. I also like the other Lancer that's in the background of your picture. If I see another Lancer in a parking lot, I almost always park next to them if I can. And that Civic isn't HORRIBLE, but I think they went too far with the tail lights. The headlights can be claimed as functional, and he has "exhaust." As far as we know it could just be a muffler, but I think the only tail lights I would buy for my 03 ES would be the Evo 7 style tails. They still look somewhat stock, and aren't obnoxious, just look good.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MITSUBIS ... 935wt_1191

14. lancer2quick

Ha...I get a kick out of parking next to them too. As for his "exhaust", 3A racing muffler on stock piping. he also had a set of those white-faced indiglow gauges (or whatever you call them) that liiked like the didn't fit the cluster.

15. lancer2quick

[​IMG]
    No words can express the awesome...

16. 1slowlance

And that's local? Wow.

17. 1slowlance

[​IMG]

I don't know why he has California plates in New Orleans. Maybe they just moved.

18. vmo91

vmo91 Well-Known Member

wowwwwww

19. lancer2quick

ha...i love the latches on the decklid....classy

20. tennis03050

tennis03050 Member

O man I saw this one while driving and I immediately thought of this thread. Enjoy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]