Read first before posting!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Private For Sale' started by Prophet, Jun 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Sellers
    1. No Vendors are allowed to post in this section.

2. Can not post a For Sale thread until you have reached 50 posts AND have been a registered member for at least 7 days. Meaning both are required

3. Exceptions can be made to rule number 2 but must get an approval from either a mod or admin before posting. You can find the current list here: Click Here

4. Pictures are needed with a piece of paper that has your username written on it to prove you actually have the item. If you need a picture host you can upload the pictures here: Click Here

534941918_photobucket_19899_.jpg

5. Threads that are in violation of these rules maybe moved and or deleted without notice. Repeated violations can be cause for banning from Lancer Tuners.com.

6. No outside links to a for sale thread on other forums or sites. You may post eBay links.

7. No posting of multiple threads of same content

8. Bumps are allowed, but only ONE bump by the original poster per day

*Rules are subject to change without notice*

Buyers
    1. Buyer Beware... We suggest to check out our Good/Bad Sellers list Click Here for any negative comments about a seller before purchasing. Lancer Tuners.com will not be responsible for any purchases made here or on ebay. We will do our best to collect any information that you may need but there really is only so much we can do.

2. If you have negative or positive feedback from a seller please write it here.
    http://www.lancertuners.com/modules.php ... ite_review

3. When following eBay links consider the users feedback before purchasing. Check out eBay's Security & Resolution Center: Click Here

4. When using Paypal we suggest to fund the transaction with a credit card. Doesn't matter if it is your debit card. If it has a Visa or MasterCard logo on it you can do a credit card dispute thru your bank up to six months.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2011
  2. Pocket

Pocket Well-Known Member

I feel like ive been yelled at :(

3. Prophet

Well that happens when you don't follow the rules lol...

4. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

lol...did u scold him or something? slap him around a bit... :D

5. Prophet

Nope I think she just felt guilty that she posted a for sale thread and didn't read the rules. When she did read the rules it was too late....

6. Texas Aggie

lol...least she read them though...

7. Pocket

Pocket Well-Known Member

yea!! at least she read them !! haha.. yes,,, im speaking in 3rd person..and no.. I didnt feel bad.. I didnt realize that there were rules..lol sowwie.. cant blame a bitch for tryin to speak freely.. lol im jk.. HEY LOOK this is my 50th post!!!!! ironic isnt it!!

8. mvattamatt

mvattamatt Active Member

Can you give me permission to sell?

Thx

9. Prophet

I don't see how I can since I don't know you... see if one of the other admins or mods want to put there rep on the line for you... I won't...

10. RedGalant2k1

RedGalant2k1 Well-Known Member

I support Prophet, so I won't.

11. Prophet

I have been getting alot of n00bs asking me to vouch for them so they can sell here on LT...

I want everyone who reads this thread to know that unless I have meet you in person, had a couple of beers together, and I trust you with my life.....

...I will not vouch or make an exception for you. So any other future emails, pm's, threads, or posts asking that I put my rep on the line for you to sell I will just ignore....

Sorry but try another mod or admin who might be willing to put there rep on the line for you...

12. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

Dont ask me.

Besides its easy to aquier 50 posts. spend a few saying to posts in the newbie section. There are more than 50 people there to introduce urself to personally.

13. Texas Aggie

mmmm...beeer...stupid finals :x

14. darklancer

darklancer Well-Known Member

im not even selling anything and ill have a beer with you...to bad i live in canada

15. blacksheep

blacksheep Member

Your link for current list of mods etc is broken

16. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

I fixed it

17. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Jogen assign me a todo to rewrite and create a new post here and to set limits.

The CEO uses Tapatalk why aren't you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.