Nitrous

Discussion in 'Nitrous' started by CLEANrideGTS, Jun 9, 2008.

1. CLEANrideGTS

CLEANrideGTS Well-Known Member

Well apparently I posted my last nitrous post in the frong forum so here we go. Anyone with questions about nitrous or needing a nitrous kit contact me. I have a close friend here in Houston that works for Cold Fusion Nitrous and can get us some deals on kits. Im gunna talk to him and see about maybe becoming a vendor on here.

2. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

You are not allowed to sell for another business that does not sponsor the site. Thats why it was moved. Please change your post until then.

Now if you want to still offer advice, that great, but you can only sell a kit that YOU own, nota business.

3. BigSteve

BigSteve Well-Known Member

hell, there is only 1 person to run spray on their 08 and that was some guy on evom... im waiting on more ppl to run it and see how our cars react. i hope its like a d15 honda motor.. live eat and breathe nitrous.

4. CLEANrideGTS

I dont have it installed yet so i dont know how its gunna react but i know that it wont hurt it either if you keep it at a 75shot or less. Hell the RRM turbo creates 80 horsepower and no problems so 75HP shouldnt even phase it.

5. SeRious08

You might want to stick to a 50 shot. When you get into 75 or higher, to get full potential and to be "safe", you need some sort of tuning. You will need to have the air/fuel adjusted and some spark timing taken out. Without some form or fuel management ona large spray, the car will run too lean and go boom....

Also, ask you installer if he knows which wire is the WOT (Wide Open Throttle) wire for a electric activation switch, please.

6. CLEANrideGTS

ok so you want it to spray while the throttle is wide open? I think im gunna go with a push button but to each his own lol. Yeah i understand that the car is gunna need some tuning and thats to be expected, i thought people would know that so my bad

7. SeRious08

You only want to spray at WOT and above 3000 rpms.

8. CLEANrideGTS

Well thats what I said WOT. I didnt however mention above 3000 rpm's because ive never heard of that. I dont know a whole lot about how the lancer will react with the nitrous so its just one of those things that we are gunna have to go slow and progress as time goes on. The shop ive been going to hasnt put spray on the new lancer so they dont know either but theres only one way to find out haha. Guess im gunna be the one of the first

9. lancer08guy

lancer08guy Well-Known Member

hurry up and get the nitrous put in..then come by so i can see it..

10. CLEANrideGTS

moving as fast as i can, im tryin to get that new rear bumper first

11. lancer08guy

which bumper are you getting?

12. CLEANrideGTS

Its the same one that KRU has but slightly tweaked

13. lancer08guy

o ok..come by the gym once you have it..

14. CLEANrideGTS

well im gunna be in the gym before i get it finished haha

15. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

any update?