Montreal Lancer 08

Discussion in 'Canada' started by MTLGTS08, Oct 30, 2007.

1. MTLGTS08

MTLGTS08 Member

Any one from Montreal / Laval ?

2. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

Well first welcome we have one guy montrealgts i think. I myself am from Halifax, NS. Again welcome you will find the site extremely helpful.

3. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

Welcome to the Lancer Tuners Community!

4. sunstealth

sunstealth Well-Known Member

je suis de blainville

I am from blainville, justa little bit north of montreal/laval (fastest growing city in quebec province)

i think theres 1 or 2 other guy's from montreal/laval region on other sites im not sure about here!

5. MTLGTS08

MTLGTS08 Member

Let's go people from Montreal area. Let's create some excitement
    I know your are out there
    Show your self :)
    I'm so lonely on the city roads
    Let's meet

6. kennyjai

kennyjai Well-Known Member

dude ive been looking for someone like u =D mtl white gts here =D

7. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site-

Je me s'appeale Chris.

8. MTLGTS08

MTLGTS08 Member

Hey thx guys .. finaly
    I have a white GTS 2 .. best color in my opinion
    windows tint 2 .. the best
    We can see more and more lancer fans out there lol
    no mods yet

9. CyborgDNA

CyborgDNA Well-Known Member

Hi Im from the montreal south shore
    je viens de la rive sud

10. MTLGTS08

MTLGTS08 Member

Salut, en fin du monde qui se manifeste
    Glad to hear from u man ! lol
    see u soon

11. eraser_rx

eraser_rx Member

Ouest de l'ile

planning to get a 09 Lancer SE.....have you guys' Lancer went through a winter yet?.....have the body paint cause you any problems yet? how do you protect the paint?

12. MTLGTS08

MTLGTS08 Member

I'm form Laval
    1 winter, going in to my second one .. I bought it lasr October ..sheep paint , mine is white so !!.. I found rust on the right & left side of my car. I went to the dealer .. Complete AH .. BS answer he gave me is that it comes from the metal particules breaks & it normal & if you wanna do any thing it'll cost you money !! I asked him what about the garantie ? nope nada !! My only advise is : abvously u love the car .. shoose carefuly your dealer .. don't go for the closest one, go for the more service oriented one, witch is not easy to find. I heard a lot of bad things about Laval dealer .. you can add my name in to none satisfied client.

13. MTL_GT

MTL_GT Member

Hi everybody i'm from Ste-Therese just next to blainville and very near Montreal. I'm very please with my dealer Boisvert Mitsubishi, great service and they know what they talks about. They have at least two rally teams.

14. TheGrub

TheGrub Active Member

I am from Blainville, Qc too !!!
    I drive a 2009 Graphite gray GTS but bought it from Laval cause i did not like the guy i met at Boisvert in Blainville.

Fun to see 2 guys from around my area here... What color are yours ?

15. kennyjai

kennyjai Well-Known Member

montreal here =) white gts!

16. MTL_GT

MTL_GT Member

Mine is a black GT 09, i could'nt afford the GTS so i went with the GT/ES sport trim.
    Btw what was the name of the guy you met at Boisvert ?

17. TheGrub

TheGrub Active Member

Don't remember the name, but he was a tall blond guy with glasses, with his desk almost completely at the back....

18. MTL_GT

MTL_GT Member

oh don't know that guy ! i deal with pierre-luc and he was great with me so far. Well Laval it's more near, for you, than Blainville to service the car so it's better :)

19. TheGrub

TheGrub Active Member

Actually i am in Blainville.. maybe 7 or 8 stop signs and 1 light from Boisvert... so Laval is pretty far compared to Blainville. But i got a pretty good deal in Laval, so i bought from there.

20. sunstealth

sunstealth Well-Known Member

tu reste sur la cote st-louis non ?