May 2008 Fetured Ride: DirectorSe7en

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month (ROTM)' started by SeRious08, May 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

When I first started looking at all the different rides out there for this months Featured Ride, one stood out to me. I found the car absolutely gorgeous and it really stuck out in my mind. It is Sebastien Rodriguez a.k.a. DirectorSe7en. If by chance you haven’t heard the name already, you can usually find him in the Forced Induction threads or all over the Photo Gallery. Sebastien kindly took time out of his “busy†schedule as a Fraud Investigator (watch out!!!) to give us some details about him and his ride. So, without further ado, DirectorSe7en….

LT Staff: What kind of ride do you have?
    Sabastien: A black 2008 Lancer GTS

LT Staff: Black is sooooo sexy!! Where can we see you rolling?
    Sabastien: Around Hayward, California

LT Staff: You gotta love the weather there. So what attracted you to the Lancer?
    Sabastien: It was definitely the fact that it was so different from the previous Lancers. The complete re-design of the exterior and interior took it from a family sedan look to a sporty, edgy and aggressive look. Oh yea, and let's not forget how budget friendly it is either.

LT Staff: Cool. What other cars were you think of buying?
    Sabastien: The next car on my list is the Evo X MR. I'm not thinking of getting, I'm 100% getting it. I've already splurged on a ton of parts for it and put in my Down Payment. Latest word from Mitsubishi says it will release mid-May '08. Can't Wait.

LT Staff: I’m jealous. What do you do for a living to buy such nice rides?
    Sabastien: I work for WaMu Corp. where I'm a Fraud Investigator. It sounds flashy but it's really not all that great, haha. I enjoy it mostly because it pays decent and allows me to fund everything you see on this Lancer and future projects.

LT Staff: I think I need a career change! Lol. What was your first mod ever when you got into tuning?
    Sabastien: My first mod ever was my Evo VIII's Air Freshener.......Just Kidding. I Modded the exhaust on my VIII as the first thing. It's such a common first mod but it makes the most sense as it's the easiest way to get some power, and add a nice tone to your car.

LT Staff: What are your future plans for the car?
    Sabastien: I think the Lancer is done for now. So the next thing will be my Evo X MR. I bought 19x9 +22 Advan RS, Varis Body Kit, BC Racing Coilovers, AMS FMIC, ETS IC Piping, AMS Intake & AMS Dual Exhaust. I have big plans for it and I'll be sure to post it up on LancerTuners.com once I'm done.

LT Staff: Hmmm, you say done, what current mods have you done to the Lancer?
    Sabastien: RRM Intake
    RRM Springs
    WORKS AB Exhaust
    18x8 Tenzo R Type M Version 2 Rims
    6000k HID's
    Agency Power Shorty Antenna
    15% Tint Front & 5% Tint Rear

LT Staff: I love those rims!! Who has performed all the work on the car?
    Sabastien: The work was a mutual effort from many different shops. But the most important and name-worthy stuff was done by Speed Element in Fremont , Ca. They're a great bunch of guys with amazing skill and talent.

LT Staff: What about sounds?
    Sabastien: No stereo upgrades, as of yet. To me the stock stuff sounds good enough, haha.

LT Staff: Are there any shoutouts or thanks you would like to give?
    Sabastien: I'd like to first thank Mitsubishi for getting it right with the Lancer, haha. Then Speed Element, Juniors Car Stereo, WORKS, Speed Corps, and a member on LancerTuners "lancered" for hooking me up with my RRM springs.

LT Staff: Yeah, he’s a pretty good guy. What about Club Affiliations?
    Sabastien: No clubs, haha, I ride solo. But I am a part of an Evo Community called NorCalEvo.net. Great group of Evo owners there.

LT Staff: Do you have a website that others can go to see more info about the car?
    Sabastien: http://www.myspace.com/directorse7enx. There you can keep up to date with all my future projects and cars. Including my upcoming Evo X MR.

LT Staff: Awesome man. I first want to congratulate you on being this months Featured Ride and then thank you for giving us your time. Keep on tuning and representing LT.com!!

Well, there you have it fellow tuners. Our Featured Ride for May 2008. Lets all congratulate Sebastien (DirectorSe7ev) for a job well done and deserved!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More pics can be found here: http://www.lancertuners.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&album=171&pos=0

2. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

Congrats man!! And thanks for the shoutout for me.im glad i hooked you up.

3. Dukekid0987

Dukekid0987 Well-Known Member

awesome i love his car its sexyyyyy congrats by the way 8)

4. Slickghost

Slickghost Well-Known Member

Congrats... maybe one day, my car will be at that point. Sexy.....

5. DirectorSe7en

DirectorSe7en Well-Known Member

Thanks guys for the compliments!! And thanks SeRious and LT.com for picking my ride out. I sincerely appreciate it. :wink:

No problem bro. I'm glad too, the stock ride height was unbearable, haha.

6. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

congrat bro...one of this days my will look as good as yours :D :D :D broma

7. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Congrats Director Seven.

8. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

Congrats and looking good

9. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

Congrats bro...love the chrome trim

10. DirectorSe7en

Thanks dude. :wink:

11. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

congrats -

looking good-

12. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

u know... u never did post close up pics of that chrome trim that some of us waited for :(

congratz all the same =)

13. faracinman2

faracinman2 Well-Known Member

congrats man!

14. m20racer

m20racer Active Member

congreatz

15. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

wait...huh? did i say I was going to post pics of the chrome trim? I don't recall saying that nor have I installed the trim on my car.

I'm lost... :?:

16. DirectorSe7en

17. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

wait...huh? did i say I was going to post pics of the chrome trim? I don't recall saying that nor have I installed the trim on my car.

I'm lost... :?:[/quote:1hiy38ss]

just taking ur quote to show that i was talking about the chrome trim... :p... either way he posted it up a little after this post

18. DirectorSe7en

19. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

congrats nice looking lancer!

20. DirectorSe7en

Thanks!

In about a week or so I should be posting my Evo X MR and Lancer photoshoot. Stay tuned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.