how to install interior glow

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Knowledge Base' started by jacob1bc, Jan 25, 2009.

1. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

people please remember my kit was all plug and play. i got it from japanpart.com. this is only to asset you in how i wire up my kit and were the power is coming from. my kit required me to cut holes in the kick panels. hope you will enjoy.

[​IMG]
    2(this is on the back by the foot rest)
    [​IMG]
    3 (you will need to do the same on other side, it also is counting the nut you just removed)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i hope this will help any one that will be adding glow to there cab of there cars

2. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

that looks really professional! lol! what i did in my last car i had bought the 12" neon lights from either auto zone, or wal-mart! and all i did was twist tie them under the dash or under the seats, than i just cut the 12 volt plug and wired into a wire near the fuse box... can't rember what thoe... i know it didn't take long... my friend did all the wiring... i'll have to ask him where he wired it... but i love the look of what you did! i might try and do what you did it look's a hell of a lot nicer!

3. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

do u have the link to the product??

4. jacob1bc

5. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

damn!!! i think i could find something better for $130...lol...thanks though

6. jacob1bc

yeah it's pricey but i liked the fact it's all plug and play.