Hide-A-Plate

Discussion in 'Private For Sale' started by BlueDevilLancer, Jul 2, 2010.

1. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

It has come to may attention that many of us on here require a front license plate yet some do not like the position of the stock one nor want to drill holes into the front of the bumper for an evo-style holder. I offer a solution through a local shop here in CT who I am on very good terms with and know the owners personally. Swift Performance Automotive offers manual and remote plate holders that mount underneath the bumper. Each go for $60 and $150 respectively BUT S.P.A. is allowing me to do a group buy for them which means less $$$ for you guys. If I can get a decent list, I will see how much of a discount we can offer the plate holders to you guys. I will be buying one soon and will have a How-To for this as well. If anyone is interested post below. Thank you

1. BlueDevilLacner
    2. Jogenmaru

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Sign me up!

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I already got my front license plate. Lol.

4. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

pics of this would be nice...

5. BlueDevilLancer

[video=youtube;C1zIGPyJunI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1zIGPyJunI[/video]
    [​IMG]

6. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

beastly scott beastly

7. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

1. BlueDevilLacner
    2. Jogenmaru
    3. bras_33

8. BlueDevilLancer

lets see if we can get at least 5 by the end of next week. from there i'll see how much of a discount i can get us

9. lordtygr

lordtygr Well-Known Member

Interested. but not ready to commit... yet ;)

10. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

any updates? Any takers on this idea. ssssooooo

TGIF BUMP!

11. bakwoods

bakwoods Guest

Give me a price and I'll commit to that. It'd be awesome to do that :)

12. blueking_4

blueking_4 Well-Known Member

yeah dude! let me know how much it'll cost and I'm pretty sure this will be on one of my next mods to do list.

13. bakwoods

bakwoods Guest

Saw the site and it's listed at $150 shipped. If can get it for less as a group buy that'd be awesome. Note there is a 2 week delay because they are actually Sold Out for now. But they will supply them ASAP. I've been thinking of doing this on the front and back of my car actually since I'm going to be playing with the body a "little bit"

14. aznboiultra

aznboiultra Well-Known Member

do you have any description on how it is install?