Guess Who's Back? This Guy!

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by BlueDevilLancer, Dec 23, 2010.

1. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

After a LONG absence I have finally returned to LT. Long story short, this semester was hell with so much sh!t going on. On top of that, last Friday I got into an accident and won't have the lancer back till the middle of next week. Pics and such will be provided once the dealership send me them. Also, many of you might know of Swift Performance Automotive aka Swift Motorsports (you know, the guys who have the folding plate holder). I have been able to land an internship with them so if anybody needs anything let me know. I can also give out discounts to group buys. On a completely unrelated note, a friend and I were discussing what I want to do with the lancer and it has come down to the following: A. I turbo it (it's a CVT btw) or B. I get a ralliart. Well it's good to be back :)

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Welcome back. Sorry to hear about the wreck, man. Hope you're ok, and hopefully the car recovers well too.

3. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Sorry about the car. Intership ftw! You could buy the ralliart or buy rrm's turbo kit. I'd say ralliart and get the real made to be turbo cvt with awd and not fwd not made to be turbo with a 4k turbo setup.

4. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

^ This this this this this! One reason why I don't plan on turbo-ing my car.