EVO X GSR Price Drop

Discussion in 'Evolution X - General Information' started by vik2rius, Mar 11, 2009.

1. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

Just found out that the EVO X GSR had a price drop...

Basic EVO X GSR is now $28k
    5-Speed
    AWD
    2.0L Twin-Scroll Turbocharged
    Front/Side/Rear Aero Kit
    GTS Spoiler
    Sight & Sound Package

Sorry forgot to take pictures but it can be found at many Mitsu Dealer website as a Special Pricing...

Planning to go to the dealer this week to get some appraisal & trade-in value for my GTS...

2. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

price drop FTW

3. Ico

Ico Well-Known Member

anaheim mitsu is selling the sss package gsr for 26k i beleive.

4. it look like the specs and price of a Rallyart not an EVO

5. BlueBallLancer

BlueBallLancer Well-Known Member

strictly from the website

2008 Lancer Evolution
    $2,000 factory rebate
    Negotiate your best price and get a $2,000 factory cash rebate on a new 2008 Lancer Evolution. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your Mitsubishi retailer for details. Special APR offers not available with factory rebates. Program ends 03/31/09.

i know my dealership still has some lingering 08's...

6. vik2rius

it sound to good but its the real deal...im planning to get it down a little more since the guy that i talk to is a fellow filipino himself and he had help me out on my other previous mitsu vehicle purchases...

7. EngRWW33

EngRWW33 Well-Known Member

0% FINANCING IS WHERE IT IS AT!!!

8. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

RA has a single scroll, not a twin ;)

9. EngRWW33

EngRWW33 Well-Known Member

twin scroll, 5-speed, aero package.... yeah that's the GSR :)

10. ItsJordan

ItsJordan Well-Known Member

Is this only in California? I live in Texas and am Looking to trade my ES in for an evo, can I get the web address for one of those sites? I would rather pay $28k shipping include, than 33k here in texas.

11. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

damn :cry: i paid like 30k for my gts... but it is fully loaded!

12. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

It's no evo though... sorry :angry7: :dontknow:

hehe that's an awesome price since it would cost you the price of a GTS plus RRM turbo to basically match that and it still doesn't even compare to the AWD and hp of an EVO

13. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

You have to be kidding me... i paid 17.9k for mine gts.. although it wasnt fully loaded...still 30K..wow!!

14. vik2rius

wow 30k...i think you got ripped off...i got my gts for 20k with s/s package...its probably ur paintjob...candy paint adds in about 1000 i think...my bro's 07 gs eclipse was at 27k with the ss package with the orange candy paint...but still i think you got ripped off, even if its fully loaded...

15. ThE_BaRbEr

ThE_BaRbEr Well-Known Member

Hey vik, if your planning to trade in your GTS wanna swap tailights with me??? :lol:

16. vik2rius

sorry bro but i didnt take the dealers offer... they wanted me to put down about 5k more + they run out of basic gsr and they want to give me the fully loaded for 32k

17. NJ08LancerGTS

NJ08LancerGTS Well-Known Member

paid 22 after tax and title and all that bullshit for my fully loaded 08 GTS and that was about 4 months after it was released.