ATTN: Ralliart owners!!

Discussion in 'Ralliart - General Information' started by xXBrutalXx, Sep 28, 2009.

1. xXBrutalXx

xXBrutalXx Well-Known Member

if you dont mind me asking how much did you get yours for?? i wanna get a general idea on how much people are really paying for these cars.

2. spilatch

spilatch New Member

just picked mine up this past monday, love the car so far. got a nice columbus day deal, plus 2k over trade in promo they were running, dealer price was 31k, paid 24K after taxes.

3. vivimatsuk

vivimatsuk Well-Known Member

wow thats a nice price! from 31 to 24. good job man

4. Mpitera

Mpitera Well-Known Member

I'm going to try and trade mine in this weeekend to get one. Would like to know what pro's and con's you guys have for the Ralliart. I'm most likly going to get the manual but would like to know what you guys think about the SST Tranny?

5. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

the Ralliart only comes in the Twin-Clutch SST tranny and no manual is offered for it. The shifting acts just like the CVT

6. Mpitera

Mpitera Well-Known Member

Oh sorry, I was looking at the accessories that mitsu offers from there website and I saw aluminum shift knobs for CVS, Manual and SST. I figured they'd only show accessories that were for that model.

7. Eeeeeeeeeekz

Eeeeeeeeeekz Member

bought my '10 for 26k after taxes. no soubd n sun upgrade, just 6disk changer, bluetooth, and recaro seating