For Sale 04-06 RA Magnaflow Axle Back from RRM...

Discussion in 'Private For Sale' started by lancer2quick, Apr 30, 2014.

1. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Buddy of mine sold his RA, and had this sitting around...so I bought it from him. Was on his car for about 10-12k miles before he sold the car...has very little rust, few scratches on the bottom of the tip, and cut rubber hangers. Hangers are no big deal, as you can use the OEM ones on your car now. I hit the piping with a couple coats of flat paint and cleaned the road grime off of the muffler and tip..just because. I bought it thinking one day I might put it on my car..but I doubt it. I have put it on and bolted it up...sounds pretty good. I took it back off because I like my current setup a little better. I figured that I would put it on here to see if anyone wanted it. I'm not entirely sure if it will fit ES, OZ...but it came from an RA, so I know it fits those. I'll let it go for what I bought it for...100 bucks plus 25 shipping. So..for 125 bucks, you can have a fairly new RRM axleback...and as always..feel free to make offers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Seriously? no one? what the hell...back a couple years ago, this thing wouldn't have sat more than three days before it was gone. Geez..

3. bobby_lawn

bobby_lawn New Member

there’s no way that this is still for sale is it?