Your cars WARRANTY!!!

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by Guest, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Here is a link that you can go to and research all your questions in regards to the warranty of your car. The Magnuson-Moss Act was passed in our favor.

You may have to do a bit more research than just on this 1 page of this site to go into depth, but no one or car dealer can tell you better than this Act.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnuson-Moss_Warranty_Act

2. huff

huff Well-Known Member

yup i had read that a few weeks ago great info man !!!! i should of posted it on here but im slow lol

3. Guest

Guest Guest

LOL! naw man its all good. I deal with this every day with customers, but because the Auto manufacturing world is so huge, people cower.

This Act pass past for us. The lil people.

4. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

it's not what they know,it's what they can proof. it's all good bros all you have to do is put back all the oem stuff back and that will be it,unless you shoot nitrus in your system or something like that :twisted:

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I had the tranny case in my 2g Eclipse crack and I had it all rebuilt prior to the detination of the housing and I printed this ACT and they took my car in and warrantied it.

My buddy had Nitros hooked up and same thing.

They cant prove that any of the stuff is or was the direct result of the problem. They 9.5 x's out of 10 they will just do the warranty because it will cost them to much to keep a technician on ur car. So on and so forth.

6. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

hoorayyyyyy :lol: :lol:

7. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

do u have an official site that has the warranty information?

cause wikipedia is a PUBLIC encyclopedia. some may consider it to be a unreliable source.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

You can google search it and or contact the city where it was filed and ask for them to send you a copy.

9. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

You are on the internet, google it and search

10. WildBill

WildBill Well-Known Member

If you go to the United States States Department website with the .gov extension, you can link to the Department of Commerce, aka the Federal Trade Commission, and find a full word for word copy to print out there under the automotive section. Last time I checked, it was right next to the Lemon Law info.

Bill