you opinion on headlights for my '06 ES

Discussion in '7G Lancer and older - Customization' started by mikeyb0y, Jul 17, 2008.

1. mikeyb0y

mikeyb0y Well-Known Member

2. lordayne

lordayne Well-Known Member

I think I like selection 2 more than the first. They are both fantastic. But the red reflectors add something to the lights. You see clear lights all the time, selection 2 I feel are a bit different than most. However you can't go wrong with either one. Do they come with the ballasts too or do you have to get those as well? Good luck. Gonna look hot with either selection.

3. sirelancer

sirelancer Well-Known Member

They both look nice but imo i like selection 1. Only because its clear, and selection 2 has the red in it not feeling it, me i'ma kind of person, if i'm gonna do a certain color scheme everything has to go, but hey everybody is different. But either way still would look sick

4. jc

jc Well-Known Member

i would go with option 1.. unless u have sumtin else to match with that Ember colered part. ie; side markers that same color. got with 2. but Option 1 has my vote

5. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

Honestly man, they both look god damned sexay! lol Vote for me is the halos. option 2

6. mikeyb0y

BUMP... looking for more opinions! :D

7. mikeyb0y

well with the few meaningful votes i got from you guys here on LT.com, and the opinions i got from my friends.... i've made my decision on the new headlights... i know they would both looks sick on my car, but since i can only chose one.... here's the selection....

thank you for ur votes and opinions.....

[​IMG]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-200 ... otohosting