yay got into an accident

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by ziggy, Aug 12, 2008.

1. ziggy

ziggy Active Member

2. HudsonFalcon

HudsonFalcon Well-Known Member

Ouch. Hope you're O.K. What happened?

3. ziggy

ziggy Active Member

yea im good just bruised my knee some F***ing R-tard taxi driver ran a red light n I ht them but i got witnesses and she got locked up on the spot so now i just gotta wait for the insurance company to call about goin to get it fixed

4. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

good to know your ok...an aftermarket bumper maybe??

5. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

good to know your ok...sounds like your more than happy to be in it...been looking forward for a reason to get an aftermarket kit????

im hoping to the same thing...

6. Als09GTS

Als09GTS Active Member

Dude, that is freaking tragic. You should so cut that taxi driver. But, like Skullpr said, it is a good excuse to go aftermarket.

7. ziggy

ziggy Active Member

8. nanonyc

nanonyc Well-Known Member

thnks god ur ok... I was on an accident kinda last week... still waiting on the insurance... because they wanted the police report before doing anything to the car... now... I just got it yesterday... waiting for them to contact me...

9. braindead

braindead Active Member

glad to hear your ok. time for a aftermarket bumper

10. ziggy

ziggy Active Member

yea i just noticed that the hood brackets areprob F***ed to cuz the front is messed up and the back near the window is bent up to the washer sprayers are broke too :evil: so its just adding up more the alignment is messed up so its pulling really hard to the left now n when i turn the tires rub the bumper

11. Killface

Killface Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your crash, but it's good to hear you're okay.

That really sucks that it screwed with your alignment.

My Mom was driving the Lancer and was rear-ended by some jerk. She was at a stop sign waiting for traffic and BAM! She suffered some minor back and neck pain, but the lancer got it's bumper replaced. It's not that bad.

[​IMG][/img]

12. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Glad you're ok. Hope you get that after market bumper.

13. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

Your insurance gave you an estimate yet? id love to compare mine to yours lol trust me man. you dont wanna see what happened to me in may lol...

ill give a a hint, 8k$ total cost of repair

14. ziggy

ziggy Active Member

ABOUT DAMN TIME

for those of u that dont kno on 8-8-08 i got in this accident n havent gotten my car fixed yet due to it not being my fault here it is almost a full month later and now this other insurance company tells my lawyer that the claims guy they put on my claim has been on vacation for the past month n just came home today wow what a load of S**T right well anyways they have claimed that it was there drivers fault n now i can get my car fixed have my doctor bills pid for n so forth anyway "probably gonna have aftermarket kit if my frontend brackets are not messed up...just wanted to update u guys that was worried and was asking if everything was ok ill post pics when i get it fixed

15. ziggy

ziggy Active Member

O almost forgot

grad total w/o removing the front bumper n checking the alignment n including tires its 2600.00 U.S dollars n almost 1400.00 in doctor bills

16. DragnRidr85

DragnRidr85 Well-Known Member

at least the damage wasn't too massive and no one got hurt

TheDude...8k?? I thought mine back in July topped it at 6.5K... picking my car up from the shop tomorrow after 1.5 months!! finally...

17. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

Man that sucks ouch :( hope you can get everything situated. I get worried every day about driving my car! I live in houston tx and we have some pretty horrible drivers out there!

18. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

that sucks dude