Want To Buy WTB: 03-06 Lancer.....

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by lancer2quick, Jan 31, 2012.

1. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Ok guys, I'm thinking of buying my wife a Lancer. She got rid of the KIA about six months ago (long story that pisses me off), and it's time that I get her something to drive. I'm looking for a 03-06 Lancer....preferably 04-06, AT, decent mileage, no major issues. Looking to spend around 3500 to 4k. Tax time is here, and I'll have the extra change to spend more to get something I like as well....not a 1500 dollar POS Honda with 200k miles.

So, If you're thinking of getting rid of yours, or know someone...hit me up. Soon as we get that good 'ol tax money, It will be CASH MONEY. Keep me in mind when you're out and about with other Lancer owners....

Thanks,
    Jamie

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

If I didnt owe $3.5k I would take you up on this offer.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

3. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

mines stick, 03, 118k, :p

4. bakwoods

bakwoods Guest

Dare I ask why you got rid of the Kia? Half the time when it's an older model it's because people saw them as economy cars which they were but also they abused the car itself which is why they had issues in the first place.

I went through about 3 Kias myself lol, loved every one of them. Figured it was time for a change. Too bad you're in AL because I know a kid in NY who's selling his yellow 05 for $4,200 modded. If you're willing to travel I'll inquire for you.