WRX vs 09 Lancer Ralliart vs Mazdaspeed 3

Discussion in 'Video Gallery' started by eKtor, Sep 10, 2008.

1. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

2. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

damn!.. i thought the ralliart had it there for a second... but damn it is lookin nice!.. jealous maybe??

3. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

this was posted before. nice find any how.

4. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

This website is extremely biased towards the mazda 3 speed. Against a shit load of other cars, including the GTI, they picked the M3S. I personally dispise it, and i think anyone whos smart can say that GTI>M3S. Either way, coolest lookin gcar out of these 3 is ralliart BY FAR.

5. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

No matter what ill go for the Ralli Art.

6. GTS_Rob

GTS_Rob Well-Known Member

notice there is no talk of potential

7. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

It is a fact that MS3>GTI... in every aspect... first of all, the ms3 SPANKS the gti from a dig and from a roll... second of all, the reason why people "think" thatgti>ms3 is because all the "european car" hype... you would have to drive both and/or ride in both to be able to tell... ive driven both, and i see them both every tuesday ont the meets.... and the fact that a lightly modded ms3 (turboback, intake and BOV) spanked a stock G37 (330hp stock) is a lot to say....

it is ignorant to talk about something that you dont know about << general statement (not directed to anybody)

i work for a company that sells parts and tune cars like evo, gti, ms3, ms6, msp, srt4, sti... we deal with them daily... and on the FWD realm, ms3 has been proven time after time. now it spanking 2 awd cars in performance and handeling.... THATS a shame.

8. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

bov arnt worthy unless you haver over or at 20psi, re-srt4.

9. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

I drove both cars before I made a decission to buy my Lancer and if it wasn't for the money, the insurance and the extras I got for my Lancer I would have choose the Mazda. There are plenty of Mazdas in this city, all look alike both only a few Lancers and none that look like mine.

10. PoLo

PoLo Active Member

i'd still pick the RA...

11. eg6motion

eg6motion Well-Known Member

actually, there are fewer ms3's produced than lancers. But the lancer does look mean. I don't see how you picked the lancer after driving the mazdaspeed 3 though, that would be like going from a motorcycle to a tricycle in power. And on the GTI comment, clearly you have no clue. GTI, 200hp, ms3, 263hp and wayy more torque, along with traction control, stability control, limited slip, and great suspension...and cheaper pricetag....thats why its rated better than the GTI by EVERYONE. GTI is for VW nuts, lower power, higher price and worse reliability ratings....sweet.

12. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

potential in the RalliArt is way higher than the Mazda. Control wise, i would think the Ralliart and WRX would handle alot better than the Mazda. Looks wise, of course goes to the RalliArt. Performance stock wise, yeah the Mazda but, change the single scroll turbo, turbo pipping, down pipe, and intercooler and tune the car to EVO X specs and your RalliArt is now an narrow EvoX.

do you think the Mazda will beat an EVO X??? i think not, even with cat-back exhaust, high flow cat, intake, and what ever other bolt ons you think will work.

its been proving time and time again that Mitsubishi cars handle alot better than any others in its class.

13. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

in my opinion, somehow they got the RA's "launching at stop" wrong...they didnt say that the RA was auto/cvt...of course it would be somewhat slower compared to a manual one...
    they should put all three of them to an off-road comparison as well

14. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

eg6motion wrote; "actually, there are fewer ms3's produced than lancers. But the lancer does look mean. I don't see how you picked the lancer after driving the mazdaspeed 3 though, that would be like going from a motorcycle to a tricycle in power",...did you read why I did choose the Lancer? let me explain, I have a budget that the Mazdaspeed will make me break, insurance cost, fuel cost ( the mazdaspeed needs a higher octane than the Lancer) and in my city unless you know what you are looking at they look alike. I like my Lancer and it gives me the chance tu upgrade it and make it look original.