Windshield Wipers

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by DaytonaLancer, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaytonaLancer

DaytonaLancer Well-Known Member

Anyone know what size windshield wipers we have, and how to remove and replace them?

2. playa213xx

playa213xx Well-Known Member

im not really sure but if you go to autozone or somethin...they can look it up and they'll put them on for FREE!

3. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

unless there is a hot chick infront of u, then they are like f-u go do it ureself

4. blacksheep818

blacksheep818 Well-Known Member

look at you're manual it should tell you what size they are but one thing i know is that both are different sizes

5. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

yeah just go to autozone, good place, they will tell u and they have so many freakin wipers there, rainx ftmfw

6. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

AutoZone ftw!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

8. JDM FLOW

Thanks Phil!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

10. DaytonaLancer

Yea, i read our manual. It just says to go to an authorized Mitsubishi dealership.

11. Payload

Payload Well-Known Member

well theres something called a tape measure which is wicked for finding out how long things are.

How to take them off i havent had a good look but they look like every other wiper out there.

12. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

/\ lol...+1 yeah boyeee

13. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

^ Lmao :lol:

14. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

If you cannot put wiper blades on your own car and have to ask Autozone to do it for you, you really should not be on a so called "tuner" website.

15. playa213xx

playa213xx Well-Known Member

hahahahahahaha....sad but true

16. midunn

midunn Well-Known Member

Drive side = 26"
    Passenger side = 18"

17. Karan

Karan Well-Known Member

^ Yeah thats correct.

Its not very hard to get off, just have to rotate it around till you can unclip each one.

I just used Ebay and bought these PIAA Super Silicone ones. The blades are silicone coated, and it also comes with a solution for applying to your windshield. Basically its like a Rain-X coating to repel water beading, and also smoother flow of the wiper.

18. DaytonaLancer

Interesting, I haven't actually tried taking them off yet, but i just figured it ask. Thanks guys

19. JDM FLOW

Hehe he used my name...

20. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

^ smartass :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.