Why I can't wait for winter..

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by 2k8 ES, Sep 10, 2009.

1. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

[youtube:13dfage8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53mDyFeXaLM[/youtube:13dfage8]

Except this winter my friend in the truck will be driving a 96 Trans Am WS6 :)
    And I'll have my car so I'll be e-brake drifting everywhere :)

2. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

hate the winter ;D nice vid tho =P lol at 0:51

3. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Winter and snow are good for only one week for me...4 years in Indiana, 6 in Germany and 1 in Korea did it for me. :drunken: :drunken:

4. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

chicago winters make me wanna kill myself..

5. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Last winter caused me to crash my car and cause $1300 in damage to my front end... so...ew... I hate snow... haha

Winter used to be fun when I was younger and didn't have to do the driving :p

6. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

mhhhm ;(

now instead of 1 hour traffic to go anywhere its gonna be 2 hours here cause of accidents and what not.. :evil: :evil: :evil:

7. dao.style

dao.style Well-Known Member

no snow here

8. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Lol our winters aren't that bad. And yeah getting towed behind a truck in a sandbox lid while it's drifting is awesome :) My friend didn't tape it but I told him to go faster and called him a pussy so he whipped me into the side of a dumpster lol. And it was a loading dock so we kept trying to launch off the ramps on either side. Good times... Not looking forward to two hour drives home in winter though... that will suck.