what Exhaust should i buy?

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by hyperlite662, Jun 23, 2011.

1. hyperlite662

hyperlite662 Well-Known Member

so ive come to see that the

Greddy Ti-C Exhaust

and the

Injen SES
    Exhaust

the the 2 that i am stuck on buying i dont know what one to buy? any suggestions?
    i also have a injen intake just fyi

thanks for the input

2. Ronin

Ronin Well-Known Member

Of the two I would do the Greddy. Personally Im doing the Magnaflow cat back and maybe the RRM header.

3. hyperlite662

yea i like the sound of the Greddy alot but kinda torn between the 2

4. Ronin

Ronin Well-Known Member

The Greddy looks pretty damn cool too!

5. hyperlite662

i know hah. the injen looked like it stuck out an off to the side a little. but that could of been to an idiot installing it or am i wrong? haha i think ill go with the Greddy. should i get just the tip or catback? catback is like 800?

6. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Im a Borla guy which is what i have on my Lancer. Im not such a big fan of Greddys sound but i love how the SES sounds.

7. hyperlite662

you have a video of your car with Borla on? an a possible link to where you bought it?

8. Lancerxi1

Lancerxi1 Member

Look into the greddy se exhaust, it has a nice tone and not a pissed off weed wacker sound.

9. hyperlite662

lol is it a noticeable difference in sound from the stock one? like how much louder an how much throatier then the stock from 1-10 10 being best.

10. bakwoods

bakwoods Guest

You could also get the Tsudo exhaust system. I got that on mine and on a scale of 1 to 10 it's about a 9 in my book. I've had many systems from straight pipes to 3" full turbo piping (bad move) and honestly it all depends on the bends, diameter of the piping, and displacement of the engine. Obviously a 2.4 will sound deeper than 2.0 and so on and so forth. Personally on my 2.0 I like the Tsudo, it sounds deep but not too loud, it purrs when idling and growls when you floor it. It def lets people know your there. It's not one of those Subbie sounding exhausts, it's actually a very nice low rumble. If I can I'll get a sound clip up.

11. hyperlite662

yea i got a 2.4L so i might sound the same or better. an that be great to hear it. deff a pluss to that. and from what you describe thats what i want haha.
    thanks