Watch this vid...

Discussion in 'Video Gallery' started by Texas Aggie, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

Ok, I know this vid may not pertain to this forum, but the other forums are not viewed nearly as much as these are so Mods do what you must...It's a vid on an Evo 8 vs. a Lambo from Top Gear tv show

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kBAl436N7wM

This vid makes me feel good about Mitsu...I got goose bumps from it...lol...

2. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

yep, seen this video many times and i love it, its top gear show, it runs on BBC ameryka channel....i have the whole season tivo'ed

3. AntonygTs

AntonygTs Well-Known Member

crazyyy

4. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

When I saw this video a while back, I was suprised myself.

It goes to show that you shouldn't under estimate the Mitsubishi.

Even if I ain't the only one who likes the EVO, I actually ain't planning on buying it or trading my car in for it.

It took time for me to decide what car I wanted, and the Lancer I have is what I want.

The new EVO may be faster, and some already putting down the latest 08 lancers, but remember, it's TO EARLY TO TELL. There is still so many things we can do to our car that's still in development.

That's why, I am going to stick with it, and put in as much hard work as I can into tuning my car to be best it can be. IMO :)

5. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

^ i feel that same way brotha

well put

6. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

yes well put

7. Killface

Killface Well-Known Member

HAH! When is it on on BBC America. Its always like the same five shows in a row. I've never seen Topgear on it before.