Wanted: N/a dohc 4g93 rom

Discussion in '7G Lancer and older - Performance' started by Midnightkid, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Midnightkid

Midnightkid Member

Wanted: 4g93 XML

Hello Everyone, I completed my All-motor Franken-build: 4G93E head on a 4G94 block, 11-1 compression, forged internals, and every bolt on possible on a 2003 Lancer ES. I got the car tuned, but I feel the current map I have doesn't bring out the full potential on the Higher-revving DOHC motor. I managed to find the right ROM, but need the correct XML file to define it. Check out post #6 for the ROM

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

I can look for my old rom for 4g94. But you can easily find the base rom just via google search. It is however on another site. I wish I uploaded it last year when I worked on setting stuff up for my car. Are you usdm spec?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

3. Midnightkid

Midnightkid Member

Yeah, my Lancer is USDM spec. I have the 4G94 ROM and that's the one that was loaded when I had my car tuned. I definitely noticed an increased fuel efficiency and more power, but not as much as I was expecting. I wanna see how the 4G93 is mapped so I can make adjustments to mine if needed. I googled everywhere for the 93 ROM but haven't had any luck.

4. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

The 93 rom I believe is from the mirage or colt. Look for the mirage rom from 99.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

5. Midnightkid

Midnightkid Member

-DELETE-

6. Midnightkid

Midnightkid Member

Well I found the ROM I was looking for, but I couldn't find the xml file to go with it. I know a couple of people have the gift of being able to write definitions, so if anyone would like to help me out I'd greatly appreciate it lol. Until then, the search continues

Attached Files: