vid of mike's 08 lancer gts

Discussion in 'Video Gallery' started by EVO3ALX, May 17, 2008.

1. Bayurea

Bayurea Well-Known Member

thats nice and all but i dont get it, video shoot? of a regular GTs.... :? arighty

2. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

its was good though...i like the song

3. Bayurea

Bayurea Well-Known Member

yea it was no disrepect at all, very cool Gts hopefully u do more things to it..

4. EVO3ALX

EVO3ALX Well-Known Member

the shoot was just for fun. but that isnt my GTS i just made the vid

5. BigSteve

BigSteve Well-Known Member

nice vid, good tunes.. free bump for u!

6. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

not bad DooDoo Butter Productions... lol

7. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

no offense, but i got a little of a headache from that movie, camera was shaking a lot -_-

and i love the song, but personally didn't think it went w/ the video "Damn they don't make em' like this anymore" <<< usually referring to older stuff that is better then newer stuff and well... the new lancers is... umm... new...

but other then that... i guess good video editing? :-\... sry i guess i'm just too opinionated/honest

8. Devious813

Devious813 Well-Known Member

Lmao "DooDoo Butter Productions"!! Nice lol

9. EVO3ALX

the last part with the lyrics was refering to my car not the GTS lol i was saying my 1995 mirage was better than the GTS

10. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

k, then in that case... just fix the shaking >.< lol =)

11. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

If you want crit as far as video work and editing. It was bad. The camera movement was horrible. The editing was even worse, looks like you used microsoft movie maker or something.

If you want to make a good video learn how to use adobe after effects and adobe primere. That would open greater doors with what you can do. Also, maybe try doing it in daytime so the camera doesnt get a big flare from the headlights.

12. EVO3ALX

is adobe after effects and adobe primere downloadable for adobe's website for free?