upland police cars...oh no!

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Maynard, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Maynard

Maynard Well-Known Member

upland has too much money...its not like theres any racers in upland so they have to have chargers as police cars..
    i cant adjust my eyes and tell if its a police car or just a regular charger

[​IMG]

looks exactly like this but it says upland
    8O 8O

2. huff

huff Well-Known Member

nypd got some of these too

3. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

believe me bro dont fuck with that charger each 1 is pushin about 500 horses to the wheels i know how it is first hand those things fly they are all tuned and ready they are fukin crazy me and a friend were chased by 1 dont fuck with it...

4. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

Yeah, those things are bad-ass.

Here in CT we have a bunch of un-marked state police chagers... I never speed when theres a charger around cuase they are real slick with hiding the lights behind the grill and all.... makes me paraniod about driving the fast lane in front of them. Its like when I see a crown vic comin up quick, I just move over, now I added the chargers to that list, lol

5. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Yeah, 5-0 has too much money these days. There is a z06 that drives around Fontana too. 8O

6. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

its all due to the stupid ontario street racing

7. Maynard

who races in ontario
    and dont upland have no jurisdiction in ontario?

8. Maynard

^lancermike
    i dont race in my neighborhood for some reason cops in my area scare me more
    i really try to stay away from racing period

9. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

i ment in the fontana area cops have been getting faster and faster cars tickets for everyone haha

10. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

i wasnt racing at the time we were getting pulled over for being suspicous but before he actualy pulled use over he stayed back and my boy was driving and he was speeding a lil on the highway and he jus came and got us

11. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

My $.02 and off-topic...racing should never be on the streets. Always do it in a controlled environment like California Speedway in Fontana or Irwindale. At California Speedway starting in 08, they will have legal drag racing every 2nd Saturday of the month. Costs only $20. Irwindale has it on Thursdays but its an 1/8 of a mile. Something to consider.

12. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

you should post that and make it another thread

13. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

yeah even down here, there driving the HEMI charger, so who knows. i think alot of it is added safety features, who knows though.

14. Maynard

i heard they are modded up sick like and worth 150k

15. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

they are allowed illeagel mods from what i remeber

16. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

in horry county they have two zo6s and state patrol has a few chargers. They also added the mistu lancer as an under cover car for drugs and stuff. Details about these cars are not allowed but we have a charger that cruises 31 its black unmarked tinted windows, and we have a neon srt 4 black tinted windows all the lights are hiddin really well. its amazing that cars they use down here