Unevolvd08's 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer ES

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by unevolvd08, Jul 15, 2012.

1. unevolvd08

unevolvd08 Member

Ok so I have finally gotten settled in and have had some time to make some changes and clean up the Lancer so here are some pics of before I left and some new pics of the progress in the past few weeks of cleaning her up and making some changes. Hope you all enjoy more to come in the near future.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And some minor changes. Added a JDM (and yes I can call it JDM because I bought it in Japan from Super Autobacs) Sparco Shortty Antenna, and Evo X Door panels and arm rest. Pretty sure the only difference on the door panels is the Tire sticker and the cloth material but none the less they are there.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And after about 4 Hours of cleaning and removing the XM from the car and having some fun with the Silver trim here is where she sits now.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Sticker bomb looks mad jdm tyte, yo.

3. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Lol. Its sweet imo

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

4. unevolvd08

unevolvd08 Member

Thanks guys. I know the sticker bomb is not for everyone but I enjoy it and it gives a completely different look to the car. More to come soon looking to do a full vinyl wrap on the car. That should be happening in August just not sure on what color to go.

5. 1slowlance

It looks good, don't get me wrong. I like the sticker bomb look most of the time.

6. unevolvd08

unevolvd08 Member

So some updates: I had HID's installed about 3ish years ago but while I was overseas one went out and the bulb was replaced with a standard bulb. so then the other was replaced but the bulbs remaind in the car hanging and the whole system was ruined so while i had the front bumper off i decided to attend to some other needs for the Lancer. I started with Tinting the headlights, fender turn signals, rear tails and third break light. My father had also decided to touch up the black center at one point but never covered or did and taping. So there an awsome amount of overspray. I got rid of all that too. so here are the pics of the new look of the lancer. hope you all enjoy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Overspray before
    [​IMG]
    Overspray after
    [​IMG]
    I think my next target area is going to be upgrading the shifting with a short shifter weighted knob, and upgrade all the bushings i can get my hands on.

7. 1slowlance

Good job on the tint jobs.

8. unevolvd08

unevolvd08 Member

Thanks gives it such a different look