underbody neons??? help!!!

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by djgosha, Feb 26, 2009.

1. djgosha

djgosha Well-Known Member

hey.. i thinking to put under body light kit in my car... so i need advises (pictures be very good)... like where, which holes used and so on... thnx!!! :)

2. Patrickmann

Patrickmann Well-Known Member

What kit are you thinking about buying?

3. Oni

Oni Well-Known Member

Go check Automoglow. He's an official vendor here

4. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Well... here's my car :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All you do is mount it to your frame on the sides, the front tube can be bolted to that plastic cover piece on the bottom and the back tube an be mounted to two metal plates that are right near the bumper.

Ran the wires through a hole drilled underneath my driver's seat and ran the power wire under that plastic piece (where scuff plates go) and up into the fusebox.

5. djgosha

djgosha Well-Known Member

6. nickbutterz

nickbutterz Well-Known Member

thats madd cheep.

LoveMyLancer what kit do you have

And idk if i was to get a kitt id get one from oznium theirs dont break they have a video of it being run over by a car, cause i would hate to have one tube break. my friend broke his pulling into a parking spot when he went a little over a curb.
    The kit is pricey but i know their stuff is high quality and this dosnt seem any diffrent. Inferno V2

7. LuvMyLancer

I have the StreetGlow LightStrike Kit... $329.99

(It's broken right now though cuz I lost a tube lol)

8. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

street glow princess^^^^^^

9. vivimatsuk

vivimatsuk Well-Known Member

haha +1

10. LuvMyLancer

LOL yes that's me ;)

Unfortunately my glow is broken and it seems SG has gone under (they dont answer their phones anymore) so I can't get it fixed unless I buy a new kit from someone else which I can't afford to do... blah !