Transformer revenge of the fallen

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by jacob1bc, Jun 26, 2009.

1. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

i have seen this movie 3 times and it is so amazing. i'm going again saturday.

2. dudejman05

dudejman05 Guest

Awesome movie! Prolly wouldnt see again till on dvd tho :|

3. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I still haven't seen it :( But I really want to!!!

4. himgotscarf

himgotscarf Well-Known Member

I thought it got kinda dry for a little bit but it picked up towards the end, all in all a really well done film, and the soundtrack was amazing

5. Gflo412

Gflo412 Well-Known Member

i was kinda disappointed with the movie, it had too many cheap corny jokes and i hate that they made more stupid "wanna-be-black" robots for stupid laughs....it was entertaining, but the first one was really great

6. xXBrutalXx

xXBrutalXx Well-Known Member

alot a people hate it, but i loved it. sure it could have been better. but those battle sequences with Optimus and Bumblebee were Epic! IMO the battle scene's and all the other action far over shadowed the corny jokes. the one thing i would have liked if they showcased to new robots a little more.

7. jacob1bc

i have know seen it 4 times. i thought the movie was great. though they could have done with out the twins. i agree with xxbrutalxx the battle seens do over shadow the poor choice in comedy.

8. jacob1bc

oh the movie has grossed 90 mill as of thursday. total weekend sales will be posted monday.

9. xXBrutalXx

well it's at 125 mil as of Friday. lol

10. jacob1bc

even better

11. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

ive seen it but not in theaters or imax...ive got free tickets but i have to wait 2 weeks in order to be able to use it...
    from what i have seen, its great...

12. appleGTS

appleGTS Member

just got home from seeing this movie.

..now im going to put an autobot sticker on car.. GTSPrime :D

13. xXBrutalXx

back when i lived in NY i was at the Mitsu dealer looking at GTS's and the salesmen was showing me the shop, there was a white EVO IX that had an actual steel autobot emblem on the trunk were the mitsu logo was.

14. marauder96

marauder96 Well-Known Member

You can buy those transformer badges at japanese shops. I've seen one at Mitsua in San Diego. In the far right corner of the shopping center(bldg), there's a japanese novelty anime shop. Not sure if they still have them though.

BTW: the worst thing the writers did to the Transformers, was killed off one of the best autobots universe.... Jazz! c'mon. 8O :?: "Whisky Tango Foxtrot"

15. mpirklbauer

mpirklbauer Well-Known Member

I love Megan FOX !!!
    But the first one was better.