Today in Irvine....

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Subawho, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Today I saw the third 08 Lancer in the area. I have already seen two GTS models, one silver, one that blue/green color. Today I saw an ES at the corner of Barranca and Sand Canyon. Doubt it was anyone here.

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

I saw red gts at the irvine spectrum (from south coast) this past weekend with an asian mami in it. She passed by a gave me smile, unfortunately I think its bcuz of the car :( .

3. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

it wasnt me but i was in irvine. im in northwood park or irvine blvd and culver.

4. bras_33

^ she was prettier than you and has a gts so thank god it wasnt you, lol, j/k

5. Subawho

He was talkin to me jerk face! :lol:

I live on Alton Parkway and Sand Canyon in the Oak View community.

6. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Are you guys close to Lemoore NAS or Hanford? I head out that way about once a month....

7. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

oh alright thats like the other side i think. my friend works at jax bicycles over there. irvine is pretty cool. i always hit like 100 some where on a main street hahaha. have you been you silverado canyon ?

8. Subawho

No idea where that is

9. Prophet

NVM... you guys live in the LA side of I5. I don't come down that far south. Lemoore is about thirty minutes away from Fresno...

10. bras_33

^ a few friends are squids up there in lemoore. they both have 2g eclipses, green and black

11. Prophet

:lol: squids.... I have seen a green one pass me by one day. Had a vented BOV. Does he have turbo?

12. bras_33

^YUP, he is kinda big, dark fella

13. Prophet

Not sure what he looked like. I was heading into Lemoore NAS and some green 2G was egging me on to race in the morning...

14. bras_33

^interesting, I will ask him.

15. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

silverado canyon is off santiago canyon maybe down jamboree i think. theres this one part that gets crazy.

16. ThePinoy

ThePinoy Well-Known Member

hey wheres santiago canyon? anyone wanna guide me there sometime?

17. LAClippers

LAClippers Active Member

I'll be heading there on thursday. going to visit the in-laws. i have a black ES.

18. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

santiago canyon is in irvine down jamboree.

you best bet is to goto azusa canyon though. way better then santiago. plus if ur going to santiago you better know the area or have someone that knows it. it splits up to alot of different roads if you take the wrong one then the drive will suck

19. ThePinoy

ThePinoy Well-Known Member

so santiago canyon is apart of GMR?

20. bras_33

Azusa Canyon is a little shady, locals put ish on the road up there. Engine blocks, more gravel and everything.