To sell or not to sell??

Discussion in '7G Lancer and older - Customization' started by Jogenmaru, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Well, Im buying the Evo VII trunk and wing from some guy for $350 shipped. What I am wondering is should I sell my oem trunk and wing when I get the new one. One thing though, I am most likely going to keep the 3rd brake light off the original since none of the evo wings have the 3rd brake light. I was going to see if its possible to incorporate it into the evo vii wing. The trunk and spoiler of the evo is white so I would have to repaint them the oem yellow not unless I plan on going with a yellow and white theme. But as much as it rains here in VA I'd be washing my car every dry day which is like once or twice every week.

[​IMG]

He is also selling his jdm evo vii tails. He wants $250 from me since Im getting his trunk and wing. He is selling them alone for $280. If anyone wants these let me know and I can get it for them if they paypal the cash to me. And I can ship it to them upon arrival at my front door. I have no interest in the tails since I have a pair that I already like. Not evo vii jdm but meh. I dont personally like them. He also has 2 new pairs for $380

[​IMG]

The used ones have a chip in them. The first pic is hard to see but there. The second is very obvious in the picture. Im not too sure how it will look with them in. I dont think its that visible. I dont think they fit our Lancers so this part is for evo vii owners then.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

The left one in the picture is different than the one on the right. Anyone else see what I'm talking about? The reverse light spot is pinkish on the left and red on the right. And, you're correct, they will not fit regular Lancers, only Evos.

3. Jogenmaru

I see what your talking about. I think it may have been the flash and position he took the picture from. Its up for specultation.

4. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Idk, that's really clear for a stock Evo tail light. They're usually all red, like the one on the right, but that seems really pink, like an older Civic's tail light. Weird.

5. Jogenmaru

Meh. Ive decided to sell the oem trunk with wing. Its yellow....What's a good asking price for it all? Anyone else sell theres before?

6. Jogenmaru

I plan on selling it in a month or so. He has already shipped the package and it will be here in a week or 2. What would be the asking price for this? I will post some pics of mine in a day or two when it stops raining.