TheDude's G35 New Wheels

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by TheDude, Jan 19, 2009.

1. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

As you all know, my 2008 Lancer, as sexy as it was, is now part of the new club called "Up in Smoke".

So, after my insurance paid me $17k for my lancer (which is still too low), i went out and abused of my newfound freedom. I went out and bought myself a 2006 Infiniti G35, Black on Silver. Bought it for 24k, with less than 8000 miles on it. Oh the deal gets better.... This thing is SUPERCHARGED! Supercharger is a Stillen Stage 2. Stillen and Infiniti came together and made a package, and the product ended up being my new toy. So far, i have tons of plans for this thing, but for now, im figuring out my school biz and all that. First mod im gettign is an AUX input cable to be able to listen to my ipod while driving. Thing works so good, i can change my ipod songs with my steering wheel controls :) Im planning on blakcing out the tail lights and brake light. More ideas comming soon.

Oh wait you wanted pics right?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

Re: Dude's G35: STILLEN!

wow

3. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

Congrats on the new car! Well deserved after what you went through. Now its time to learn from your mistakes:
    [​IMG]

4. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

hahahahha

dude, sweet car though

5. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

that's a really nice car. whats the specs on the car.

6. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

Sweet new ride Dude. To me and hopefully others you're still an LT bro.

7. TheDude

If by specs, you mean dyno specs, i have no idea. Havent done a dyno yet, but planning to soon. Its got the Stillen Supercharger stage 2 on it, got teh cat back stillen exhaust, possbily the headers from them too. They say that it should be pushing about 33-66% increase in hp. So really cant say more until i dyno it.

8. 08CustomLancer

08CustomLancer Well-Known Member

nice car

9. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

wow nice ride...lucky you...

im actually planning on getting a g35 myself, probably by nov or dec, if not and evo x by early nxt yr...

good luck on your new found ride...

10. Bouss07

Bouss07 Well-Known Member

nothing personal but my freind beat one on a stock corvette z06

11. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

that is amazing! i love the hood on that thing.. still wish u had ur lancer cuz u did some awesome things to it but getting that car for only 24k.. maybe things happen for a reason... lol

12. TheDude

WOW... and your assuming we're surprised? lol

Z06 BHP: 500
    G35 BHP: 296

And lets assume you add the surpercharger on the G, which would add at most 200, on Z06's, after your first oil change, your supposed to gain about 50-100 WHP..... So, yea, no offense taken.

Oh and no offense, ive seen an Evo X beat a Z06....

Seriously, i dont know what the point of your statement was. Maybe it was to make me think i shoulda gotten a Z06, iuno. But in no instance did i plan on racing this thing agains a vette.

13. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

393(33%)-491hp(66%) dude that's pretty impressive. congrats you have a very nice ride. i wanted to buy one but it's out of my price range (new).

14. TheDude

Next step for my new baby, CUSTOM HEADLIGHTS:)

I want them to look something like this :

[​IMG]

15. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

what a coincidence...we just got rid of my wife's car and bought her a G35. black on black on black...and so on. haha it dosen't have the stillen package, but it still a hell of a lot of fun to drive.

16. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

I always liked the custom headlights I would see on 350z and G35s, they usually look pretty sick.

17. 96Blacksunshine

96Blacksunshine Well-Known Member

Nice lookin Infiniti! Theres one parked outside at my work everyday. I always like lookin at it on the way to my car. You did good findin one with the Stillen package. Im jealous

18. TheDude

I changed my mind on the headlights... found sometihng...more orgasmic

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

that is nice...

20. Dabrits

Dabrits Well-Known Member

too bad it's not a 2007+ model with the dual throttle body. they are still way nice though, you've got a great car there. I have a G20 as my toy car and I couldn't be happier with it.