The competition is ON!!!

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Belgaram, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Belgaram

Belgaram Well-Known Member

Between my wife and I....

1st, before I did all my work to my car my wife told me "Oh that is such a waste of money" or "It is so unnecessary" etc. She would never in a million years EVER admit that my car is hot!

Guess where her car is right now.....

At MY tuners getting her car lowered, custom exhaust, KnN intake, wheels painted, debadged, pinstripes removed and tuned! AT HER REQUEST!! Her work is by my tuners.

She saw my car, thought it was hot and sounded good now she wants to 1 up me! Oh it is so on.... This could get ugly.....:twisted:

2. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

works to your benefit tho she cant complain that you spend all the money on your car

3. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Lol. I would like to come up there and get my car tuned but that would be a hike.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

4. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

I wish my wife would try to one-up me. I gave her the option about a year ago to build a street car or an off road rig to take hunting and just cruise some trails. I was expecting her to immediately say "Whatever you want". Nope....she actually thought about it for a couple days and said she wanted to build a street car. Needless to say, I have the eclipse, but no real work has been done yet...just fixing mechanical stuff....

5. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

We'll all drive up there and get a tune at the same time. Lol.

6. Belgaram

Yo... I gotta admit... It turned out HOT! She has a Red Pontiac G6 hard top convertible. She got the KnN intake, Magnaflow exhaust, debadged, painted wheels black, calipers red (look like Brembos haha), 15% tint and lowered about 1.5" to remove wheel gap. It looks and sounds SICK. I'll have to post up some vid. Only thing I don't like is the flex pipe in the exhaust whistles. OH!!!! And my tuner found out that the GPX or whatever supercharger is a direct fit. Same engine.... So now guess what may happen... She gets this car super charged, I'm done. How the hell do you compete with a supercharged G6 hard top convertible....

7. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

How do you compete? That's simple. Break a few trannies and go turbo. Or just swap it to a manual tranny and still go turbo. LOL

8. Belgaram

Uhh huh... Suuuure.... :p

9. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

What's the update?!?

Go Evo. It's your wife so it won't be rape. She asked for it (lol)

10. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

nice glad to see someone found someone who can make them happy and still give them a fight :)

11. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Pics?

12. Belgaram

Unfortunately, her car was rear ended and totaled. 50 miles an hour and never hit their brakes. 1 week after she got it back with all the work done too. She now has a VW Eos 2.0T is pretty quick! And she really misses her G6....... :(

13. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

sorry to hear about the accident. lucky no one was hurt! and also vw's have too many problems for me but im not a hater at all :)

14. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Daym that sucks! Glad to hear everyone is ok.