The awesomeness that is Bras_33...

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Subawho, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

So today my wheels arrived. Two problems:

1. I am in Northern California until Friday. :x

2. FEDEX LEFT THE FUCKING WHEELS IN FRONT OF MY APARTMENT DOOR (where as usually they either try another day or leave them at the apartment office, which WAS still open...I will be writing fedex a pretty nasty email about this) :evil:

So...I am a freakin a little. I had two options:

1. Leave for Irvine and 7 hours later hope to find them at my doorstep. :banghead:

2. Find someone who could hold them for a few days.

I opted for number two and hit up Bras. He agreed without a complaint, and without my knowledge of where he was coming from, drove from Beverly Hills to Irvine in rush hour traffic. 8O Called me when he got there, and found the wheels sitting at my door. PLUS, while he was moving them to his car, my neighbors came out and said nothing to him while he was doing this! :roll:

Anyways, huge props to Bras for pulling through in my time of need. This is why I love the guy so much in a non-homosexual way! :love7:

I owe him a few beers for this one! :eek:ccasion5:

2. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

sounds like a good friend there man.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

oh and what Im chopped liver. LOL!

4. Lancer-Randy

Lancer-Randy Well-Known Member

5. Subawho

Hahaha you know if you lived closer I woulda considered you also! But dude....driving from Victorville...? I couldnt ask that....Id rather have had them stolen :p

6. BigSteve

BigSteve Well-Known Member

ur a homo admit it you and bras wanna make lancer babies! :D

7. BigSteve

BigSteve Well-Known Member

hopefully they wont be as ugly as KRU's car :X

8. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Bras is truely a good friend to have.

9. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Actually, the traffic pissed me off so much that I put your rims on eBay!!!!
    I set for $300 or BIN w/free shipping!!!! :D . BTW, Where Sub lives it looks like that part of rush hour 2 where you can pic any chickenhead to give you a message!!

LMFAO, now thats funny!!!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

What does ":X" mean?

But yeah I would have to agree. Its embarrassing to drive.

11. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

Can't believe that this much love is spreading in this forum.I need love too,SUBA where are you????? :love7:

12. Subawho

Im right here baby:

:love10: :sign10: :sign10: :sign10: :naka: :notworthy: :sleepy1:

13. Subawho

14. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

Well done bras well done. Fed Ex should go and blow dead camels. For your good deeds i just may send you a souvie from Eygpt. But that was stellar you remind me of my best friend Russ he actually drove 469 km it my place to help out the GF while i was away, and no she didnt need that special kind of help lol.

15. topher

topher Well-Known Member

I like how the neighbors said nothing when they seen him LOL!! "its ok im Subawho's friend" ROFL!!

16. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Nice phuckin' work Alvin. 8)

17. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

I know!!! I am surprised about that. The way I look, I do not "belong" in that neighborhood, lets just say. "Taking" 4 boxes of rims, down 3 flights of stairs, loading them into my car and T.I. blasting?!?! Not one word?!?! I was thinking damn, I can take more ish!!! :D. So you guys know, Sub lives in Irvine and you So Cal guys know what type of area that is.

18. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

in Irvine people would help another stranger steal rims and tires and help the 'perp' get on his way faster. *nods in agreement*