TEXAS!

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by 08mitz, Sep 10, 2007.

1. 08mitz

08mitz Well-Known Member

Anybody from the Dallas area... or any where remotely close?(Houston not being close lol) :glasses2: :hello2: :headbang:

2. WildBill

WildBill Well-Known Member

Myself and someone else are in Houston (yeah...I know...5 hours away give or take). I think there is one other guy from Dallas on these forums though.

Bill

3. 08mitz

08mitz Well-Known Member

we should get a weekend where we meet say in ennis or somthing and just have a lancer meet..... we need more people in the texas area... kinda wish i knew the other dallas guy.... im tired of nobody knowing about the 08... they all have 2 cents worth that aint helpin.lol :roll:

4. WildBill

Don't feel bad, I saw the first 08 Lancer today that was not at a dealership at my local mall. I even don't have one yet. I am waiting for the bigger engine/Ralliart variants. Can't wait till they announce the final specs/info at the Tokyo Motor Show in Oct.

Bill

5. 08mitz

08mitz Well-Known Member

yeah... i hear ya... ralliart is what im going to trade mine in for. It just sucks because everybody thinks that it is just the same as the old lancer... slow and ugly(liked the evo ofcouse). Oh well i guess we will have a texas clan soon enough. waiting is a virtue!

6. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

I'm in Ft Worth :)

7. WildBill

Welcome

Bill

8. 08mitz

08mitz Well-Known Member

ft. worth ... hell yeah.... thats closer..... welcome

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome to the forum. Cali here but if u guys r ever in the area your more than welcome to come chill

10. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Funny... I keep getting "welcome" when I'm one of the senior members. I just don't post that much.

11. Budrow

Budrow Well-Known Member

Im in tyler!