system installed/but has a bluetooth problem

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by jda1unv, Sep 26, 2007.

1. jda1unv

jda1unv Well-Known Member

i alread had the rockford fosgate system in the car already but it wasnt enough so i got a system installed today ,i put 2 amps 1(4 channel) for the interior and 1(2 channel) for my 1 10'' L5 in a small box AND A BATTERY CAP , but since they disconnected the stock amp that comes in the car ,the bluetooth function works but i cant hear it threw the speakers, has anyone done this or know how to get this function to work again im goin back to the shop tomm ,so he can look into it again... car sounds really good but i just want all my bluetooth to work like normal

2. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

ahhhh yes i had the same problem when i installed subs on 600 watt amp ( 4channel). I went to the guys that installed it and he did something in like 5 min and it worked, then i figured something out that if you switch the RCA cables from one channel one and two to channel 3 and 4 bluetooth sounded weak or i couldnt hear it at all. So go to your car. look at your amp, locate RCA cables, and you should see one black one red, now take the 1st set of those cables from channel 1 and 2 and hook them up to channel 3 and 4. If you have cables in channel 3 and 4 unplug them and plug those that were in 3 and 4 to 1 and 2. play around with it and see if you can hear the bluetooth now. if not take it back to the shop that installed it for you and they should fix it.

try doing the above on the MIDS AND HIGHS amp only meaning the 4 channel amp

3. jda1unv

thanks alot jake imma take this info to the shopp tomm n c what happins illl let u know

4. RALLIART

yeah play around with the RCA cables, because i had the same problem, i am 99% sure thats what the problem is, Since bluetooth only works on one channel...

5. jda1unv

just wanted to check ur stock amp isnt connect anymore right, if possible would i be able to get the number to your shopp incase these guys have a problem maybe they can call them to help my guy out

6. RALLIART

i never had a amp in my car i had the base 140watt audio system, while you had the rockford fosgate 650watt upgrade...

7. jda1unv

ok thnks again