Some new stuff I might be ordering

Discussion in '7G Lancer and older - Customization' started by 1slowlance, Jan 9, 2010.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

So, someone posted something about Rexpeed.com. I think it was the guy who was asking about the vortex generator a few days ago. Then he said something about Rexpeed.com so I decided to go check it out. I had heard of the website before, but never got a chance to go look at it, and forgot about it. I found a few things I'm interested in buying from em. The vortex generator, http://www.rexpeed.net/new2007/product_detail.php?serial=16. The shorty antenna, http://www.rexpeed.net/new2007/product_detail.php?serial=108. And the amber turn signals, [urlhttp://www.rexpeed.net/new2007/product_detail.php?serial=53[/url]. Being as all their parts are for Evo's mostly, I sent them an e-mail asking if these parts would still fit an ES, being as they are different models. I don't really see any major fitment problems other than the turn signals maybe. So, as soon as I get the okay or nay from them, I'll go from there. Another question I pose to ya'll is, should I go with the GG, or a different color for the vg? My car is GG, so the only other color I would go with is black. And, even then, I think the black might look kind of out of place. Thoughts on any of the products? Open to any criticism. Thanks ya'll.

2. lordayne

lordayne Well-Known Member

looks good man. I wish they made a Vortex generator that would fit around the shark fin antenna. I have the individual generators but not the whole piece. I have yet to install them, not sure how they will look. Good luck with all this. Gonna look hot when it's done.

3. 1slowlance

Yeah, hopefully. I need to take some updated pictures with my camera. It's been a while. Maybe some before and afters once I get all this stuff, if I do. Anyone got any ideas on how to take off the side markers? Also, what you think about the GG or black vg?

4. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

they have lots of goodies that I want...especially those rear CF window vents. Those are on the top of my list. haha

5. 1slowlance

I saw those a few places. but I'm kind of confused on how they work. It looks like they're stuck on the actual window itself... Are they like stuck up into the part where the window rolls up into? I thought they looked kinda cool, but didn't know if I could rock em. Lol.

6. ssp-turbolancer

ssp-turbolancer Well-Known Member

they will fit. Rexpeed is one of my sponsors and I have alot of stuff from them already and plan on ordering more

7. 1slowlance

Interesting. Thanks, man. I changed my mind about that antenna, and just ordered one from Perrin's website. A 4" shorty, so I guess I'll go ahead and order that vg then, but I'm still not too sure about those turn signals... I'm just afraid they won't fit because of some random piece that's different. I sent them an e-mail, and the guy is going to e-mail me back hopefully soon. Also, where'd you get your eyelids ssp? I was looking for some for awhile, but could only find RRM's cf ones...
    *Edit: I forgot to put the link to the antenna. Lolz. http://www.perrinperformance.com/products/show/140/Evolution-Shorty-Antennas?category=34&model=3

8. 1slowlance

So, I ordered a 9 led white dome light from v-leds once my internet started working again. And this morning I ordered my turn signals and vg from Rexpeed. He said those are going to take about 7-10 days, so I'll be waiting like a little kid by the door everyday wen I get home from work. Lol. But v-leds usually is pretty quick with their shipping. I'm expecting that like Friday. Once I get everything I'll take some pics and post em up. I need to start a progress report or something. Lol.

9. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

im waiting for my black jdm headlighs and the mesh grill, i hate waiting for parts, hopefully itll be all reparied mid next week. i miss my lamcer :[

10. 1slowlance

The mesh grill you're talking about is that the Evo looking grill like this...
    [​IMG]
    If so, can you give me a link to it? I have been wanting this grill for a while...

11. 1slowlance

Thanks, man. And, when will you have yours? I might wait to see what it looks like and the actual quality of the product that you get.

12. timschoeliertm

next week im thinking, i should have my car back on the road by friday next week at the latest

13. 1slowlance

That's awesome, man. No offense, but I'm glad you're keeping your car. Lol.

14. timschoeliertm

me tooo haha

15. 1slowlance

These are the new rims I went and got a quote on. $840 rims and tires installed. Kumho tires as well. REALLY want em. Lol.
    [​IMG]

16. timschoeliertm

those are sick, but thats a lot of money to me haha, i want to lower my car, then just paint my ozs black, i think that itll look fine like that, and if not id get 16, i think 17s are pushin it haha

17. 1slowlance

These are 16s. I thought about just getting some OZ rims a while back and then I found out that they wouldn't fit on my ES, two different bolt patterns.

18. timschoeliertm

yeah, its kinda fudged up how they did that

19. 1slowlance

Anyone have any idea on how to change the turn signals? They're on the way, and should be here this week, and I realized I don't really know how to change them.... Anyone?