SoCal Guys near Riverside Heres your Chance

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by kinkbmxrydr, Sep 4, 2007.

1. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

It looks like K&N are making a intake for our car. They need a car to test out. They will need your car for about a week. A rental will be provided. Jump on this

K&N in Riverside, CA is looking for 2008 Lancers for intake kit development. Interested candidates will receive a free intake. We will need your vehicle for approximately 1 week, during which, a rental car will be provided.

Interested candidates, please e-mail me directly at jamesy@knfilters.com.

Thanks,
    James

2. Guest

Guest Guest

sounds like a good deal people.

3. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Guess who's car is going in on Friday 8)

This means I will be rolling up to GMR with you guys in a rental...I will make sure to get something good :lol:

4. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

Damn

Why is it always in the US that the damn test cars are picked lol. I would love to do shit like that and not for the free stuff if any just to be part of improving the cars performance over all. But the kickbacks would be sweet. I emailed several but they all already have the test car and its sad because its usually just tested hot and arid climates usually. But good luck and let us hear the beast when shes done.

5. Subawho

Im glad my car is still stock for the moment. That dude from Hysperia contacted them as well, but his car is so whored out with RRM parts I dont think that K&N would want to use that to test a part that they want going on a stock car. I think that is why they chose my car over his.

6. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

Congrats subawho. I wanna see it after its finished

7. Subawho

I also just hit up Tanabe for their offer over on EvoM. Hopefully I can take my car out of K&N after a week and drive it right over to them! :lol:

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Congrats Sub. Whats Tanabi got going on?

9. Subawho

They are doing springs and exhaust...

I already bought WORKs springs and I am getting a free Greddy exhaust from letting them use my car for that...so I will have some parts to get rid of cheap :lol:

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Very cool. My good friend works at Greddy. We are looking to to have thier parts to build a turbo kit. That is awesome, Im really happy for ya. However if Greddy gave you the exhaust, you should really talk to them to let them know whats up. Cuz they may not be to cool with that. Thats how wrenches get thrown in the mix and make them frown down on others that inquier about sponcorships.

Any ways cant wait to c ur car. 8)

11. Subawho

Im keeping the Greddy exhaust. If I help out Tanabe I would be selling those parts.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I c. Well hey sounds like a fun time.

13. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

yea goodluck with all guys.

i singed up with tanabe too haha

14. Subawho

You did? Ok if they contact me I will say something came up and I cant do it. I dont want to hog everything especially if it will help you get in there.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Subawho-who ya talking to?

16. Lancer-Randy

Lancer-Randy Well-Known Member

is it tool late to ask?

17. Subawho

Im talkin to Kink about Tanabe

18. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

its all good. they called my i was 2nd on the list. im the back up.